Deciding on the New Seeds!

I’m waiting for a confirmation myself for some blue dream I ordered. It’s only been 5 days for me, but I’m checking my email several times a day already. Haha good luck!

I’m putting down CBD Therapy and Dimamed CBD next round. These two seemed to have the greatest chance of producing high CBD plants that have a low THC content. Both CBD Crew and Dinafem have shared actual numbers from large samples of plants grown and used averages in their reporting. Most of the other 1:1 or better strains I could find were reporting the max possible of each.

Thanks for starting this. @bob31 I really need everyone’s tents because I’m at full capacity for about 3 more grows. I intend to order ahead though.
The regular seeds don’t bother me, “supposedly” the regular seeds have a higher yield than feminized. (Just what I’ve read) If I could get a designated tent I wouldn’t hesitate to allow for some fertilization to occur. I could get a lifetime of seeds from ONE grow!
Harlequin
Cherry pie
I’ll have to go back and find the name, but it was 50/50 indica/sativa hybrid. I’m really enjoying the selection that’s gwtting better.

4 Likes

I agree @Covertgrower

I am looking to make some great vape juice and I can just buy the CBD portion of the equation online and just turn the buds to rosin and add it to the juice!

GDP

Cherry Pie

Placing my order! hahaha

4 Likes

Good Choice or something like GDP if you like it fruity

1 Like

I’ve smoked white rhino before. It was a great one to relax at home. You didn’t want to go out after smoking this

4 Likes

That is great to hear! That sounds like something I can use.

3 Likes

GDP is a good choice as well @bob31

3 Likes

Agent orange @bob31 @Screwauger @dbrn32 50/50 Mix. That was the one. Sounds orangy. I’m sure as I continue, I’ll find more. Going for variety, and I would like to have indica and sativa grows alternating.

3 Likes

Agent orange looks promising! Next time, lol @Covertgrower

3 Likes

All out of likes @bob31. Back to researching… :wink:

1 Like

Good luck I’m f’n cross-eyed between ilgm and Leafly hahaha. @Covertgrower

1 Like

I noticed the agent orange too. The first thing that crossed my mind was tangerine dream. Good smoke, but it was kind of a hassle to grow. If it’s anything similar to that in the smoke department would be solid. The downfall for me is that I still have a handful of Cindy seeds. If there’s a decent pheno in there I would be out of the 50/50 game for a while. If there’s not, agent orange would be worth a try.

What I’m really surprised is that there isn’t a lot more buzz about the fire og?

5 Likes

Fire og doesn’t show up in my list of new seeds. When we’re they added?maybe snuck them in back in November?

4 Likes

Ya they were in prior new batch. I had something very close that was family favorite, sour diesel x sfog. Guy I got cut from called it diesel fire. A1 top notch when getting stoned stupid was a priority. I’m not even sure it’s something I would mess with nowadays. The buzz was identical to what is described though.

3 Likes

I gotta admit I chuckled when I read that about the effects. I haven’t had that feeling since the 70s lol. Not sure I can afford to get that stoned. Forgot where I put my training wheels!

5 Likes

Exactly where I’m at haha! At least with our age going up, so does our know better.

2 Likes

This may help narrow the list of strains to research…

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I see that og Kush is a parent of fire og. It looks like it the effects leans more indica with this version, but expresses possibly more sativa in height. Just don’t know enough about it.
I love the citrus smells when they go to flower. That’s why I ordered SLH. TW.

1 Like

Yes I’ve only been counting business days lol I mauled it out on the 7th which was a sunday so it would have been the 8th

1 Like