Decided to grow an ILGM OGKush auto on my porch

The first 48 hours.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good. Be sure to not overwater your seedlings. The only need a couple ml of water per day at this stage.

4 Likes

Definitely. It rained today so the soil is wet, I am hoping keeping it on the heat will dry it out.

2 Likes

Day 3. First day of real sun since she sprouted.

3 Likes

She had her fist day in the sun today, 80°. Almost bed time.

4 Likes

So far so good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day four, mostly sunny 86°.

3 Likes

Day 5. Mostly sunny 90°.

2 Likes

Day 6, cloudy and rainy.

2 Likes

Day 9 sunny 80’s .

4 Likes

Food for thought, if it’s not planted yet, you might want to consider tearing some larger holes in the bottom of them cups, if you haven’t already, it is easier for the roots to grow. Thats from my experience. Looking good so far. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Day 12.

3 Likes

Porchie 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Should be happy kushie! I just germinated 10 Incredible Bulk Autos. They are inside for first two weeks in grow lab, then off to greenhouse home!! The seedlings are in a large tote in Happy Frog…will be put in either 25 or 65 gallon linen pots soon with a cold plug of 2 gallons of happy frog in a little hotter soil mix underneath. Gonna let it grow into it.

2 Likes

Thanks. Sounds like you have a nice operation going over there. I am still new to this, experimenting right now. These are my first autoflowers, I have one outside and three inside next to two Sour D photos.

2 Likes

Day 15. It was windy today so I gave her some support.

3 Likes

Day 19. 80’s sunny.

3 Likes

I’m curious and I’m a newbie clearly lol but the problem I had with mine I tried to grow outdoors was it was so far behind my indoor ones. Also it stretched so much due to the sun obviously being far away and having to worry about shade. My plants are 20 days old and are huge in comparison to yours, will it grow enough to actually flower? Since autoflower have an internal clock but I’m not sure how that works. For comparison here’s my 20 day old blue dream auto.

2 Likes