Decent grow light for 36” x 20” x 62”

I don’t know what is good and what is not.
I did not initially intend on more than my 150W top LED.
I became obvious it was not enough.
@Hellraiser gave me the idea of using side lights.
The 1st pair of side LEDs I bought both arrived DOA. Got returned.
These 2 both worked fine on arrival but then 1 died in less than a week.
The company replaced it reasonably quickly, and no problems since.
These 2 100W LEDs cost me $75 and my 150W cost me like $70
So for under $150 I’ve got 3 LED which gives me options I don’t get with 1.
I’m not saying my setup is best or anything like that.
I’m saying my 3 LEDs are working well to meet my needs for now. :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Right on, just giving you some personal experience on a 2 lights with different wattages :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Edit to my response, the post was about lighting and I was posting for satchBoogie. I’m sure you’re killing it with your lighting set up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you for all your advice, to each his own. I basically just wanted to make sure not to get a light that’s too strong or get a light that’s too weak/bright . I will probably go with the HLG. It’s still affordable, the price just dropped anyhow. HLG 100 Rspec Horticulture Lighting Group Quantum Board LED Grow Light Veg & Bloom | High-Efficiency Upgraded LM301B LED’s. If I need to, I can always get one more. I’m currently growing just two plants.

Thanks once again,
SatchBoogie.

3 Likes

I was reading this forum and was wondering what light you picked @SatchBoogie for this tent.
I basically have the exact same tent and looking to find one good light for 2 plants.

I was thinking abut the one mentioned earlier

https://www.amazon.com/James-Dimmable-Spectrum-Coverage-Reflector/dp/B08VNKTDRN?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

But I don’t know if it will do the job for my tent, I’m pretty new to this and was wondering how this light was working for you or if you switched it up.

Tent

I also was also looking at the Mars Hydro SP3000 but seems a little over priced for me, but don’t know if its going to be too much watt.

I went with this light
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CH9DSSB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details?tag=greenrel-20

I have 2 plants going but I seem to be missing the bottom parts of the plant. I posted some pics of the one plant , it’s flowering like mad after nute feeding. But it has , I guess, few more weeks to go before harvest.

Surfing with The Alien,
SatchBoogie

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the input, i went with that light and your grow is looking great!