December Bud of the Month contest 2018

Happy Saturday @Hogmaster… I’ve never entered and would like to do so this month. I have AK-47 growing but I have my order numbers but am not sure which number was the AK’s? Do I just list all 3 order numbers?.. haven’t signed in in long time so can’t see order which has AK seeds? Let me know what ya think when you have some time brother… also do I just post bud pic right here in this thread?

1 Like

It’s all good folks, I found the original email with the order number. So I’ll be entering my first competition here at ILGM… woohoo! @Hogmaster, @NTMAREMACH

5 Likes

Nice Stacy from Ilgm can help if you have issues glad you found it :wink:

1 Like

Jack Herer Autoflower Pt. II
Order # 316122

22 Likes

Need a ilgm strain and order number or it don’t count @Thedabbindawg

1 Like

Here it is: AK47 order # 156275!

26 Likes

Some nice Santa Buds going on up in here

5 Likes

Ahh figured anybody could enter hehe mine are clones so… I dont really do auto flowers

1 Like

Nice try @Thedabbindawg! Lol

1 Like

Bruce Banner fem order # 329537
This ended up being some sort of autoflower plant (I planted 5 BB seeds, 2 of them started flowering after a few weeks) so not sure of the strain, but this is the end result.

30 Likes

Wow, nice bud brother! Love the colors! @North_East_Newbie… I heard Bruce banner is strong , high THC! Woohoo

2 Likes

Thanks @Zombo!
I have read good things about Bruce Banner & am happy with the buds I’ve gotten off these 2 plants so far.
I’m still perplexed how 2 of the BB are auto flower though?
Oh well, I will get to taste test this strain earlier that Photos (the other 3 plants are 2 weeks into flower). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Most likey human error packing the seeds? I wasn’t aware that Bruce Banner had an auto? You may want to send a note to ILGM… nice grow, great job @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

I didn’t think they did either.
May be a mystery strain.
Based on the leaves, I’d guess it’s sativa dominant, which is fine with me :+1:

2 Likes

Am having the same issue now. Dropped 2 Banners end of October and about 3 weeks ago one started flowering on me. Seems healthy otherwise. I thought it was just a fluke but with your similar results it would seem otherwise.

1 Like

Hey it never hurts to try does it?

1 Like

Did your seeds come from CA, instead of Amsterdam?
This BB was the first order I received from within the US…
Could be human error…

Yes mine came from CA as well. The plants look identical save for the flowering

They don’t have to be autos they just have to be Purchased through ILGM

1 Like

This isn’t supposed to happen though! So please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our customer support team about this. Together we can find out what happened and send out some replacements if needed. :blush:

7 Likes