December 2019 BOM contest. Have fun

OK. Here is the December 2019 BOM contest. Please read the rules if you are a first timer. Thanks.

Enter away and let us see some awesome buddage! :slight_smile:

Entries will close December 23rd at midnight. Peace to all

10 Likes
11 Likes

Skywalker OG Order #347862 Dreamy Mix

17 Likes

Gold leaf #382288

14 Likes

Super Silver Haze order #19077

14 Likes

O.G. Kush Order #244558

18 Likes

Auto Amnesia Haze Order #365745 (Autoflower Mixpack)

11 Likes

Same plant as last months entry but different photo:

Order #411764
Girl Scout cookies x-treme

22 Likes

Those GSC extreme’s are some beautiful plants!

4 Likes

California Dream

Order 400237

21 Likes

These were my prize seeds from my BOM win earlier this year.

7 Likes

Order #444545 Super Lemon Haze

10 Likes

Order#448299 Gold Leaf Auto

10 Likes

Entries are closed, thanks everyone! We will get poll up as soon as possible. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well bro, and everyone else as well ya filthy animals!!

2 Likes

I thought this was bud of the month contest not top of plant contest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just you and I brother are proper beautiful nug :clap:

Hey latewood I was just wondering you guys call this a bud of month contest but everybody seams to show pics of tops of plants instead of just a bud ,should I b doing that also cause I got some incredible pics of your great strains also. Please give me a shout out and let me know cause I got some pics I would love to show you. Thanx much respect #444545

1 Like

I would put up whatever you fancy as being an exceptional image, but limit to one cola. I’ve seen (and done) one gnarly flower in focus with multiple others out of focus. I think it’s really how you compose it and how well the photo ‘works’. Use your discretion.

6 Likes

Thank you for that info and also getting back to me. Great customer service is a big part of buisiness​:heart::heart::heart::christmas_tree:happy New Year 2020

3 Likes

I will get the poll done asap. Happy Holidays, lw

11 Likes