December 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Thanks Will! Some day I’ll win this lol.

5 Likes

Jeez guys, lots of awesome entries this month. It was difficult, but I’m going with @MAXHeadRoom this time. Don’t believe I’ve seen trichs like that before.

2 Likes

My vote goes to @Myfriendis410 , so frosty :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, great job buddy :+1::ok_hand::wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

This will be my first time to vote and it is tough. I would smoke any those.
@NTMAREMACH that’s a magnificent flower.

3 Likes

After looking at all the great work in their respective grows, I am voting for @Myfriendis410… that was a tough call as MAXHeadRoom grow is equally as awesome… you guys do some great work! My vote is for @Myfriendis410…?sorry for any confusion!

3 Likes

Zombo please edit your post as you voted for two and both do deserve it. lol

3 Likes

My vote goes to @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Try to not tag people, just the one he got the vote. Sorry for my thought but is what latewood said! Thx

1 Like

Thank you Al!

Alan

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Voting ofr December closes at Midnight tonight. Thanks to all the great participation from entrants and voting members. Great month, lw

8 Likes

Another tough one for me but I’ll cast my vote for @Myfriendis410.

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom gets my vote… love the golden colors

1 Like

Yours is better! But thanks.

1 Like

MAXHeadRoom is our final winner of 2017. What a great job.

I will be sending an PM to you to get your shipping info, etc. Go ahead and pick one 5 pack from the shop, and I will order it for you.

Congrats, lw

15 Likes

Woo Hoo! Congrats @MAXHeadRoom. Awesome job!

4 Likes

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom. Again this month so difficult to pick because everyone did such an awesome job. I hope some day I will have an entry. Congratulations to everyone who entered. You are all winners :heart: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

congratulations @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

congratulations @MAXHeadRoom Is a nice Bud…

1 Like