December 2016 Bud of the month contest

@Code420tv also but damn getting harder and harder every month gotta give a shoutout to hillcrest cause he’s been putting different sick buds in every month, wanna get my tent cycles down someday like he has his!!! good job every1!!

4 Likes

I’ve got to vote for @Code420tv holy cow that’s is one big bud . :cactus:

2 Likes

@Code420tv

That is very impressive!

1 Like

@Hogmaster .you have Earned my vote .your bud is nice ,mature .Very ,very clear picts of the buds … And to the rest of the contestants. all were worthy of a mention .your hard work shows … but some of the factors .i chose from ,( my personnel preferences ) Natural lighting ,dark back ground ,to high lite better, And close ,clear shots … Hint to all, use tripods or such and use timer to snap them for high Clarity .Best of luck to All . And a very merry Xmas
Hammer .

4 Likes

Hammer wow thank you that means so much coming from you that made my week thanks I listen to you and everyone else and ta da but really thanks again

1 Like

@Jheezy gets my vote

1 Like

Totally agree with the pics factors, and take A lot of pics

1 Like

clear piks are a plus for sure. I just wanted to note; you can vote for your own reasons but, this should not be a photography contest. It should be about the most killer bud.

I have been letting it go because, everyone was having so much fun but, there really should only be 1 picture per entry. I have been thinking about this issue. We love to see all the pictures all are posting, I jsut want to make sure it is not about the photography as much as it is about the bud.

Please continue to enjoy and help grow this fun addition to our forum life. Peace, lw

4 Likes

@latewood
Have you tried the “insert poll” function? I imagine once you close the entries you could load up a poll instead of tons of replies. Maybe you have it all automated as it is.

Not what you’re saying, just happened to see the function is there.

And darn, I was counting on my photography skills to help me in a few months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Buzzardhicks that’s a good looking Gold Leaf bud!

1 Like

@Code420tv got my vote

1 Like

Whats up brother, didn’t mean to be a bother, but ya didn’t put the @ symbol in front of Code420,

1 Like

This gets better and better every month congratulations everybody looks like a lot of good buds

1 Like

Thanks the info, no bother brother got to keep me inline…

1 Like

I know you have a lot on your mind right now ,hope everything is going well !!!

1 Like

@Code420tv has my vote
Damn… nice one!

1 Like

I’m making it, is all that matters for now…

@Code420tv gets my vote too…amazing job mate!!

1 Like

Very hard decision this month with so many good buds, but gotta give it to @Buzzardhicks .

Yeah that was a killer Bud !!