Deb's 1st indoor, various strains, 🤗 awesome fun

Oh my
That is just huge and looks beautiful

Do you ever feel sad when you have to kill them?

I do

2 Likes

Thank you
My first grow indoors and first with Autos & Fem
It’s a learning curve

1 Like

Mark the Autos would be on 12/12 but the fems would be seedlings

Would I need to wait until Autos are finished?

Or find a way to segregate the grow room into 2

Thankyou for your help it is not only appreciated but also motivating

Thank you as always for your support and help

I appreciate it heaps and am so thankful this forum and wonderful members are available

Yah you do feel sad when u have to kill them but then a get very happy when i get to smoke them .yah it looks i have three to four weeks to go as i was counting the pre flower time

Today @Aussie_autos

Can see the growth difference in 24 hrs

3 Likes

Lovely debb they look amazing there pre flowering very nice i cant wait to see the buds start to stack up .i should make a banana tea with a bit of fish and kelp liquid or even abit of power feed that will give ur babies a nice boost for flowering

1 Like

Hey @Debb do u run any C02 in ur room if not i can tell u about away u can make it ur self cause thats what i do ,if u want to make a C02’ bottle to hang in ur room this is how u do it get ur self a two or three litre sauce bottle one that has a handle on it wash it out now put one or two holes in the lid they dont have to be big holes about two to three mm now put luke warm water into the bottle just under half way cut up one tomato in small amounts put those in the bottle and add one and half cups of white or raw sugar and add two teaspoons of yeast put the lid on and shake it remember to block the holes in the lid and now u hang it up near ur plants now all u have do every time you go into ur plants is shake the bottle up it will last about a month or two ,after two months repeat the same process

Am feeding them Seasol which is kelp, powerfeed which has a god awful awful awful stench so has to be good right.
And it’s usually the one I spill onto my hands
If it stinks it’s usually good :joy:

Thanks for the CO2 info you are great

I must be missing a point

Do you take the tape off the lid once you shake it ?

A 2 litre milk bottle would do wouldnt it??

I normally just put my hand over the lid and shake it

Yah that will be fine u just need to paint the bottle black

U will probably get better results running lights on for 18 and off for 6 with the autos. That will give u plenty of light to get the seedlings growing up to size then also. By the time the autos are done u won’t be far into flower on the photos flower stage maybe just starting it up dependant upon ur room to work with. Looking nice so far. I’d keep them together on 18 6 til u want to flip the fems to flower them go 12 12

1 Like

Awesome Thankyou Mark

Hi all

Girls are going well I think. 37 days old today.

Checked back in journal and germination was 23rd Oct
On average as some germinated later

The Strawdawg and Bluedream are much more compact than the Pineapple Kush, Mango & Gorilla Glue.Their sun leaves are huge and cover the smaller branches making it difficult for some branches to get enough light.
Anyway to solve this?? I actually had to tie 2 huge leaves together as they covered all lower Strawdawg plant.

Today I moved plants around, potted some new Autos - Purple Afghan, Purple Punch.

Lights have been on 24 hour cycle

And added an extra light as you can see in photo.
Is the light set up ok???.
Do I change light schedule???
Lots to learn isn’t there. :exploding_head:
First time growing indoors and Autos.

Accidentally watered one of the seedlings with the mixture for bigger plants so that little bub isn’t so happy at the moment but figure it will be ok. Flushed it through but was a stupid stupid mistake.

A minimum of an hour doing LST today. Everyday it needs to be checked and usually something needs to be tied.
The green tape is really good to use. It’s soft, pliable and easy to untie if required.
Clips haven’t arrived yet.

@Aussie_autos I ordered the dehumidifier air conditioner today. Another dent in the pocket. Aaarrrgghh :money_mouth_face:

The bubs are starting to really smell really really nice so I need to sort that. :lying_face:
No one comes here and they can’t smell it outside but will need to make a carbon filter of some kind.

Tezza I’ve been leaving the door open late at night so do I still need the CO2 bottle???
Please let me know if you think the plants are at the correct stage for their age.

Pineapple Kush started hairs last week.
How long on average does it take from start of flowering to harvest for Autos???
I’ve read a heap of articles but just wondering what you think.

Thankyou everyone who has helped me get this far I really appreciate the help.

It’s so much fun am loving it.

@SilvaBack203 @CMichGrower @Mark0427 @Carpenter @Caligurl @Covertgrower @Mr_Wormwood

7 Likes

Wow debb there amazing u don’t need to change ur light cycle leave it on 18/6 or what ever u have it on you only have to change light cycle if ur growing photoperiod plants ,i will be chopping my girl next week

3 Likes

They have been under light 24 hours
I haven’t given them any dark periods

1 Like

Here is some buds of my girl

She will be chopped next week

4 Likes

If anything debb i would put th on a 20/4 cycle

I might want to consider atleast like 1í 5 for them. Plants need a break they do alot of work at night from sucking up the light during the day. Photosynthesis happens during day conversions happen during dark periods. I’d atleast get 6 hrs dark til u wanna flip. Don’t exceed half way up tent or u will have height issues. Half the height or under for flip time. Looking super nice tho. W2g

Deb everything is looking fantastic. Keep it up :+1: