Debbie's First Shot at Seeds

Tagging along, best of luck with them!:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here we go!
Good luck with your newest grow, I’m sure you’ll nail it

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Im interested in everyone’s grow. Like @Nicky said, crazy named auto. Good luck.

3 Likes

Ask away ill be running a round so ill be around with what i can help with. Thanks for the tag also. Happy growing. Check out my new set up to see how I will be running for pointers if u like.

4 Likes

I am tuned in as well. Best of luck Deb

6 Likes

Just set to watching. Good luck with them!

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag and watching :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That should cover the description of your grow, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Welcome pr, and everyone else new and returning.
I hope so, the first time was quite the endeavor. It made it fun for me and I figure it’s a lot easier when you have many different opinions/ideas to collect and find out about things you may not have ever heard of as it always starts with one person trying something, a different way, a kind of meter, a alternative way of using or applying or inventing nutrients or whatever. It was amazing to me what turned up on My Leaves and I’m hoping for lots more of the same type of input and behavior. I’m not fond of those memes, but that’s the only downside. And fortunately I was not flooded with those.

6 Likes

Count me in. Good luck!

2 Likes

It’s funny
I just got stoned and kind of miss you guys

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @DebbieM . Set to watching. About to send my grand daddy purple and Maui wowie girls into flower. Even made my own clone this time.

4 Likes

That’s classic Dr Hook right there :scream::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good luck, set to watching! Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

@Nicky yeah that one came from me bud, and I’m a crazy dude!!! (Crystal meth Auto)

6 Likes

Cool, can’t wait to see it flower.

6 Likes

Need to find some non auto crystal meth. I still wanna try the auto form see what it’s about. Sound interesting enough where did u get them from Louie I might have to try and grab some to try I just sent Deb quite a few seeds so she has a little bit to works with and get herself rolling. Wishing the best for her. Need to get her to save up some ching for a good ole hlg light or something close to so she gets the buds she wants

2 Likes

420 fastbuds!!!

Yes, 2nd out of the soil, 1 day is all she took, she wants to GROW! Thank You

1 Like

Thats right, I need more light, but it’s gonna take a couple grows before I can afford it, I have to pay back my daughter for her investing in the tent and stuff first.
And you sent more than a few, it was a lot, Thank you.
And they are all up, except for 1 Dark Plasma, WOW

3 Likes