Debbie's First Shot at Seeds

Don’t get the leaves get the bud meat tricks. All this pics look like leaves. Find a smaller bud from mid bottom area and snip one off and get pics of that. Trim off the points of the sugar leaves in a spot so u get the calyx trics. Then u have a small test bud for a cpl few days away once it dries

3 Likes

Another good tip for taking trich pictures is to either turn off any fans or move the plant out of the tent so that the buds are moving when you take the pics.

5 Likes

Hello Newt, I’ve never seen this stuff before. I’ve used Ona gel which is super strong but never Ozium. I also have a small ozone generator running 24/7. I will get some ordered, I’ve had some seriously strong smells that would’ve given the game away

2 Likes

@Mark0427 I think I am going to have to cut some to get a good pic because I DO NOT have a steady hand, I am shaky when I try to hold the scope, and it seems I am also shaky trying to hold a bud down on a surface with the scope on the holder thing. Since I am color blind and can’t really tell myself about the clear/cloudy/amber thing I need some help therefore I must get a good pic or two.

1 Like

I built a stand for my scope to stabilize it. And I still have to stop the air. I used stuff I had around. Think outside the box and I’ll bet you can too.

Bottom of a music stand, top of a guitar stand, and some tape.

6 Likes

One other tip, since you’re color blind…

Look at the way the light reflects in the trich pics…

Clear trichs reflect like glass, and cloudy trichs more like plastic.

5 Likes

@Budz @StonedCold13 @Newt @dirtydave @Davyg @Graysin @JaneQP @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @SilvaBack203

I did what you suggested and picked a little bud from the middle and peeled off the baby leaves, took pics in my sewing room, MUCH BETTER. Except I still can’t take good pics.
These will have to do.
I see all clear, no cloudy or amber at all.
This one is purple titties.

I moved them around yesterday, this whole time titties has been primarily under the Kingbrite light from Graysin, with the Runtz being primarily under the burple, and not really rotating them often either. There is a huge size difference between the plants, both the actual plants and the bud size. I’ll see if there is a difference for these last few weeks. When they are ready on top I’ll harvest that and then let the bottom stuff bulk up for a while, that worked great for me last time.
Phone is charging, will get the pics of the other plants when it’s done

4 Likes

Starting to cloud up. And looking good. And nothing wrong with a partial harvest. Good luck!

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

@Budz @StonedCold13 @Newt @dirtydave @Davyg @Graysin @JaneQP @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @SilvaBack203
This is the Runtz (Gary)

On the 5th pic it looks like white hair in a bad combover, what is up with that? Is that waiting to grow the rounded heads on the ends or idk?

7 Likes

She looks like she’s about to start ambering. You can ignore the bad comb-over, just a different type of trichome, I gelieve.

2 Likes

So the Dark Plasma she started flowering later by a couple weeks after the light change. She also has both white and burple light in the tent all to herself. Just a Mars t1000, not like my Kingbrite

IDK about those, can’t tell the leaves from the buds, this is where the color blindness affects me the most. So I took the tiny bud and pried it open and these pics are from inside the bud.

Still can’t tell if it’s leaves, but I think I have much longer to wait for Plaz than for the other two. But when they are done Plaz will go in there with the better light and that might help out some, it might be too little too late.
Graysin gave me that light and it is amazing the difference that it made, is still making. I send a mental thank you out every day and a few special others also.

5 Likes

I do see cloudy starting to creep in. I only focus on the mushroom cloud forms on the plant. Those bulbous heads are where the bulk of the THC lives. As @Newt said, the long hairs are still trichomes, just different kinds and not the kinds that really matter for our purposes.

2 Likes

Runtz is getting super close. Alot of milky to that one. The first set is still alot of clear to it barely milky but runtz is looking awesome so far. See if u can kill the heat to the room the tent is in get it as cold as possible during lights out. It will help bring out all the purple in it. Shut the heat vent close the door crack a window if u have to try and get the room as cool as possible u’ll see nice colors pop within the week I bet. In soil I’d prolly almost be doing a flush with just PhD water on runyz anyways as she is looking pretty good.

2 Likes

All of your plants look great!

4 Likes

Yes, indeed I do have that room pretty cold, have the window cracked and the heat vent is almost closed. It’s colder now. Window is always cracked open a little, but I cracked it open a little wider and so now it’s quite chilly in there, probably too cold.
Mark said spread out the DP but the branches are quite firm and I can’t secure it to the walls as I will be moving them for a day next week on HUD inspection day. This top pic is the same as the 4th pic so you could see I used some landscape stakes and straightened them out and hooked them around the DP so as to spread her out a little. I don’t want to break her at this time.
Dark Plasma

Runtz

Purple Titties

You can see below the stake is circled and there are 3 more in there. It’s firm enough to not let the plant push it back and will work for a temporary possible permanent solution.

My daughters owl puzzle. I thought it was pretty cool.

Plaz from the top

8 Likes

They look super nice. U should be super proud. U did real well for all the worries u went thru with these inspectors and all.

2 Likes

So I’ve been absent for a bit inspection is done

1 Like

@dirtydave Oh, no. A week of repair and maintenance is happening right now, inspection is next Wednesday. I was going to move them every day and then yesterday at 1pm the first maintenance man showed up and I had really thought it was only 11am so was out of luck in my plan to move them, dude opened & closed the closet doors and said nothing so I am just waiting to hear from that lady in housing. She would probably not just show up and they are short staffed due to Covid, so I might be good, but I’m planning on worrying about it anyway.

2 Likes

These top two pics are purple titties just this one bud, it is 12 inches long

Runtz on the left and purple titties on the right.

I pinched a tiny bit out of that bud and took these.
It is day 49 beginning of week 8 in flower

P

7 Likes