Debbie's First Shot at Seeds

First pic u posted is the super dark green colored plant. Well appears to be super dark in the pics. When u water next do water only on that one PhD with calmag if u have. Set calmag at 200 to 250ppm and then pH it water the piss out of that one get a good 20 to 50% runoff collect some after like a good cup or 2 drip out. Don’t catch the first bit of it. Water slow to make sure all is saturated super well. If it stays going too green the buds will not produce like they should. There is a bit too much n on the soil for it. Of it gets worse it will start to lock out things. Let’s wash it away before it becomes an issue strait calmag water don’t forget check ppms on that. Is that one the runyz or titties plant

1 Like

Love the colors they r getting. You are doing a great job mam

1 Like

Well on your way to a great harvest! Looking good!

2 Likes

Yeah, the first group of pics is Gary, the Runtz, 2 days ago, Gary is a somewhat darker color, and on Sunday I watered with runoff (love my little shopvac) with molasses and calmag, but the first quart in titties and gary I forgot to ph, it was probably about 71/72, normally 6.5. So I threw a lot more water at it to attempt to rinse away the improperly ph’d solution asap. I did quite a lot of defoliation to all the girls also on Sunday, and it seems to have grown right back had to pull off a bunch more, like wtf? Where did all that come from?
First pics are Titties.
Runtz Mark, it’s this one you were talking about I believe

it’s only been 2 1/2 days. First pics are Titties.
Runtz Mark, it’s this one you were talking about I believe.
Let me take a moment here to explain my lighting. In the flower tent the Kingbrite light is in the back and burple in the front, the other tent is opposite with the burple in back and Mars sf1000. This may be why they look so dark green. And when I took the pics you were talking about they were mostly out of the tents and in the bedroom, that may be why they appear so dark. I watered to runoff on Sunday with molasses

Dark Plasma

8 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: u r killing it mam.

Happy growing

1 Like

This very last pic I think is fp. See the 2 tallest branches?? Can u pull them sideways just a bit to make the tops even with the rest below then u can lower the light to all them buds and make all them better. Hope u get what I’m saying. Not Ben just tie a string to the tops below a bud and pull one way til the tops r even with the lower sets. Might get a little wider for a few til that tip twists back up but all the lower secondary buds now will become top buds as they will receive a whole lot more light
Just figure out ways u can pull them to be lower and not cover anything good or usable

1 Like

They all look super nice tho.

2 Likes

What about the nitrogen issue? Do you think it was the lighting?

1 Like

Yes possibly. All the pic u just showed looked way better. When u take pics it won’t hurt to cut the grow lights off for a couple mins and then turn them back on again I do always. Or catch it just before lights on they r looking super nice tho. Urs look better than mine do.

3 Likes

There is a darkness there. But not too much. Same as mine look when at your stage. So yes, they are showing nitrogen heavy. But it’s from flip and not a concern. Some people use jacks 321 throughout but jacks 222 during transition for this very reason. Meaning they just change the ratio to 222 for a week or so. I do not though. I don’t mind my tips painted. Yours aren’t painted… they got a little gloss is all.
Basically. You’re doing perfectly fine. No need to nit pick.

These are “painted tips” can see how some tips are long gone. As if nails filed down. Because the burn was way back and this is the remaining.

Just don’t let any burn enter buds. Can introduce bud rot. So limit burning tips to transition only. Preferably.

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks from flip. In person both plants are pretty much the same color.
And yes, I have just been using 321 with 1 day a week molasses and cal mag. I did not know that about burnt tips can work their way into being bud rot, thanks!

3 Likes

If the leaves get too much they burn and die. If the dead leaf gets to the middle of the bud with the stem dieing can cause the buds to get moldy from the dead leaf stuff. I believe I’ll be gold the rest of the grow u made it this far the rest will go smooth. All the hard stuff is done now. Can’t wait to see the buds trimmed up. Looks like u did a great job. Nother words from the apartment complex and the growing issues is there???

Yeah, they are coming the 26th, almost exactly 8 weeks from flip. What would be ideal is if they were ready to harvest the day before. But I have a plan, I’m just hoping it doesn’t smell too good in here, but it is way too cold to put them in my car, and that would mean moving them in their dark period, and I would have to leave them until very late in the evening, I don’t think that is a good idea at alll

1 Like

Woah that’s cutting it close as hell. They r gonna smell so strong when u chop them down also. I’d wait to chop for sure til after they r gone and have them somewhere else besides ur place. Maybe ur friend can take them the day before for a day til they leave then move them back. I’d get them out a whole day ahead of time to make sure smell is gone also. Dp is super stinky I’m hearing the purp titties is also super stinky stuff so ur gonna have ur nose full

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a problem, it’s freezing outside and I would have to move them in the middle of the night so no one here saw them. Also, can’t take the tents, I have to hide it here. I don’t know if they will be mature, all I can do is hope that I can harvest the day before, and then put it in a sealed bin until they leave. But who knows if they will even show up, last time they cancelled at the last minute.

1 Like

@Graysin @Jaydawg6528 @StonedCold13 @SilvaBack203 @Budz @Newt @dirtydave @Davyg @Caligurl @JaneQP
So, My bldg is being inspected by HUD 1/26, so bldg owners sending out the maintenance crew starting on the 18th to check and see about any repairs that may need to be done. Personally I don’t have anything that is broken or needs maintenance at all except for 2 lightbulbs for my ceiling fan.
What that means is that I will have to potentially move the 3 girls every week day for almost a week. So I am concerned that it will ruin the whole harvest, and why not? Really this whole grow has gone so exceptionally smooth (except for the males, of course) and that is not normal for me or anything I am involved in. I used to say Murphy followed me around kicking me all the time and I wasn’t even Irish. Thanks to one of those dna find your family things I found out I am Irish, so that explains that.
So, I guess the question is how bad is this going to be for the final 4 weeks of flower. Tomorrow starts week 7 flower. I will have to get them out before the light comes on, but will probably be able to get them 4 or 5 hours of light. Or I can switch my times from 8am to 8pm over to like noon to midnight. But that still involves opening the tent and light exposure when it’s moved. And if I just leave them in the boxes that they are hiding in there will definitely be light leaks and I worry about herming.
Any suggestions or tips are very welcome, as well as condolences, however please do not suggest I try different hiding places, ie a friends house because that is not possible at this time. I can’t help hoping that someone has a brilliant suggestion that is very obvious and I just can’t see at this time.
I am not worried about the tent and stuff, if they ask I’ll tell them I’m just waiting for it to be legal, I’m not mechanical enough to take it down anyway.
And I think this whole thing is stupid, and I bet the inspectors don’t even care and it’s just the department at Cornerstone (my landlord) that girl is super go by-the-books kinda person, I was like that when I worked.
I am also thinking of going to 11/13 instead of 12/12 if they are not too fucked up by all the light issues they are going to have.

1 Like

Not sure of your situation, but any chance you could rent a small U-Haul, and park it at some trusted friend’s place? Or at least somewhere you could discretely get power run to it, and move your plants, a light and a heater (depending on where you live)

1 Like

Oh, man, I wish that was a possiblitiy. If it was summer I would have somewhere, but not in the winter

If I could do that I could literally set it up in the parking lot, but we don’t have access to the outside electric except from someone’s balcony, and I can’t do that.

This is what I plan to do: Put them in box, turn the box towards the wall so the open end isn’t visible, and it just looks like neatly stacked boxes. They have grown a lot since then, so I may have to cut the tall buds off, but I’ll wait until last minute for that.
The Runtz is 7-9 weeks flower time, idk what the other ones are, but just starting week 7 flower, but I was thinking at least 2 or 3 weeks left, I will check the trichomes tomorrow.
I do have to say that I did not think of that as a solution, If this happens again while it is still not federally legal I might try that (if they don’t catch me and evict me for this) I could probably do that by borrowing a generator. My kid has one, but she’s sick now and can’t come and hook up lights and heat and her generator for me, and I can’t do that either, Not mechanical or strong enough to move the generator. But fantastic Idea, Newt. Thank you.

5 Likes

Good luck! Are they very stinky yet?

2 Likes

Truly the best thing you can do right now is get some tomato seeds or seedlings from the grocery store - EBT covers those items - and pretend like you’re just starting in on your tomato-growing journey. As far as the plants, if you need to harvest early that would be okay - the trichomes do continue to mature a bit after harvest so if they happen to be approaching cloudy when you need to cut, they may be truly cloudy after the dry. I know it’s less than ideal but it’s the best way to not risk your housing situation.

2 Likes