Debbie's First Shot at Seeds

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Davyg @yoshi @Mark0427 @Covertgrower

That light is killing me, I want it so bad, I decided to assemble it myself. No instructions for me not to understand. I’m gonna search it on Amazon and see if there is a user manual in the description. I moved DP1 to veg tent and seems to like it way better in there. So I turned my white light all the way up to 100, it’s been on 75. We will see. It could just be something telling me to leave it alone and wait for someone who is mechanically inclined. But damn, I WANT IT NOW! Seeing it sitting there on the bed when my girls are begging me for it.
Thank you so very much.
Also, under no circumstances can I call that “fresh” soil. It’s been respectively 12 and 8 days

3 Likes

cotyledons Is that the first 2 leaves?

2 Likes

Yeah, the first set of little round leaves. Usually the plant eats those first and then moves into pulling nutes from the dirt. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d say you have another 14 or so before you gotta stress the nutes unless you want to start early for peace of mind.

2 Likes

No, I’ll wait to make it last as long as possible.

2 Likes

I wish I could remember how mine came out of the box. Feel free to shoot me pictures, I can probably guide you through it. If I’m remembering right it was fairly straightforward once you had any creeping idea what you were looking at. I had to google some international wiring cheat sheets I think.

2 Likes

I think I’ll wait, at least until I can’t take it anymore and then I may take off the plastic, it would be much better if my kid installs it, I just don’t trust myself not to break it or wire it backwards or something ridiculously stupid and drop it or shit like that. My hands get numb and I drop my fair share of stuff. It’s like the angel and the devil on your shoulders. One is saying ‘Go for it, do it, do it do it’ and the other one is all ‘Don’t do that you don’t know what you’re doing this won’t come out well and you know it…’

2 Likes

Part of me is saying “you just have to screw two pieces together” and part of me is saying “you had to wire the power supply into the housing unit and it wasn’t that intuitive.” But I’ve assembled like 5 lights by now so my memory of which is which may be a bit fuzzy.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m still behind. I just assembled an HLG 260XL QB V2 Rspec. What light do you have and what questions do you have? I may be able to answer some questions.

2 Likes

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Graysin @yoshi @Mark0427 @Covertgrower
240w kingbrite lm301h mix epistar 660nm uv ir full spectrum led plant grow light. Brand new in the boxes, if I did assemble it I still couldn’t hang it by myself, it’s just impatience, I guess I used up all my patience on the last grow, but really I don’t know why I thought my daughter would just drop everything and run over here and do this right now, she’s not even in the state, but I also know if she does it it is done right and I do not have to worry about it at all. I just think that the plants could benefit from every minute of it and they are missing out.

3 Likes

The will make up fast with the new light. Give your daughter a day or so so that you won’t have a light build worry on your plate as well👍
Meanwhile, Google your light and watch some videos to get familiar with it.

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you I wish I could hang it for you, it would already be done

3 Likes

Isn’t the light put together already or do u have to put wires on like the hlg kits???

2 Likes

Idk…no, it looks kinda like a plug to play something cord in and out + one more, I could probably assemble it, but I still can’t get it in the tent, so unless you want to drive out??? I would make you a nice dinner and cookies

6 Likes

Lol. Ur a couple few hrs away from me lol. Let me see if the wife would be up for a road trip to come hook it up for u. I won’t promise anything but I’ll talk with her.

4 Likes

You guys can spend the night, I never use my bed it’s new and really comfy, well it’s not really new anymore, it was maybe a month old when I moved in here and hasn’t been used more than a dozen times since I moved in here 2 years ago, there’s a tv in there. You can bring a pet if you want, tell me what you like to eat. No pressure, that you would even think to do that is quite special. @yoshi was supposed to come out for the summer and do a grow with me, summer is almost over and I guess I got stood up. I’m sure I will never get over it.
I would really love to meet you

3 Likes

Hello Debbie, what an offer from Mark :scream::sunglasses:
I found a video online about your light. Not sure how much use it will be though :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Davyg @yoshi @Mark0427 @Covertgrower Actually that helped a lot, I def could assemble it if I can find my allen key set, my light was packed better and is slightly different but this did explain how to do that stuff, it is one box (the driver (Mars light has a similar driver and another box idk what it is (not an electrician)))
I will look for some more vid on how to best use the adjustable colors, I think they are adjustable
Thanks I did a half ass look and all I could find was ones for sale, probably should have searched YouYube. Really appreciate you lookin after me like this

4 Likes

Yes go on you tube and in search put putting together a 240w King rite led light and watch the videos. Super easy looks basically like plug and play except for adding the eye hooks to hold light up. And mount the driver to the heat sink. Super easy. U can do it. Hanging it might not be bad either as u have one up already. Just leave all the ratchet straps there and unclip the light one clip at a time and install new one same way. Cords r not long enough to be able to mount drive outside of tent r they

2 Likes

U do realize when u transplant from the one gallon pot to the finals u will have 2 to 3 weeks of nutes again there in the soil right. Get some pics a clear shot of each plant and post a pic of each one

4 Likes