Debbie Does Autos Grow 4

Have not. Got me wondering my self now as I havnt seen his name in quite the minute.

1 Like

Sure, tag me in from that page, I’d love to see your plants

1 Like

Love the shirts DebbieM… I personally like the Heart with the white but I am curious to see what a whole dyed would look like?..and am I correct that the middle graphics are buds?.. Either way nice shirts…Oh and I will follow your grow too!
LOL “purple titties” …never heard that one…It ranks up there with :Cat Piss"… :laughing:
Next they`ll have “Blue Balls”… :rofl:… Opps I may have just given away a strain name I could have created… Okay for the future …Blue Balls :tm: :copyright:…Its mine LOL

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :+1: Too often with women’s’ clothes, in general, imho. :woozy_face:

Nice shirts, Debbie! I didn’t see your other journals; what medium and nutes are you using?

2 Likes

I’d love a fully tie-dyed one! I like dark colors but am not picky at all. :grin: a gift is a gift is a gift! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I like the the white one but like @graysin said the full-dyed would be a bomb look!

2 Likes

Shit looks like batman in the heart lol. My wife would prolly love that lol. Or my oldest daughter. Did a nice job

2 Likes

So you want one with just the heart on white and not colored, ok, I think that looks really cool myself, it was just an experiment to see what the heart would look like, I’ve never seen them without being the whole shirt tie dyed. If you want color, now is the time to tell me.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m being punished by the weed gods. None of my seeds came up, just this one that came up first and it’s still alive, but the rest which were planted on 3/16 are a no show. Also no show are the photos I just planted last week 3/26. I have not had this happen before.

These are seeds from 3 different people, so it’s not that.

1 Like

Do you like this one

11 Likes

That’s awesome. I got married in a similar t-shirt.

5 Likes

So try just taking the seed and dropping it in the soil. No soaking no paper towel just fill a nursery bag wet the whole thing with ro water or distilled if ffof run water thru the bag a couple few times let it set soak it again 3 to 5 times to wet the nutes and wash a bit away for the seedlings sake. After it drips and not dripping anymore take a pencil make a hole a little deeper than an eraser drop seed in and put soil over it and make sure the soil is packed around the seed tho. Give a drop or 2 of water on that exact spot to make sure soil is all around seed and seed gets wet. Leave it alone for 2 days unless it dries faster. Done it if u want I don’t. I just give a few small sprays to keep that spot moist so seed stays moist. When it pops out then I start a wet dry cycle but until it needs to stay moist but not soaked

2 Likes

Are you germinating them in the dark? It’s rare O getbthem to come out in full light. Most I do now are all in one main pot so is can raise many at a time to pick the best ones. I’ve been doing it in a greenhouse setup, just bury the seed, never gets full son, have 5 or 6 coming through, I also use natural light at this stage before transplant. Look me sounding like I know shit lol. PS. Peat pots are fantastic, save slot of guess work

1 Like

OMG i think that’s it! They have been under light this whole time. I’m going to get them out right now, thank you @webbex
I just could not understand why they didn’t come up, I have always just had a green thumb, stuff likes to grow for me, this time put me in my place
@Mark0427 I didn’t do paper towel, they were in a cup of water and when I got a root I planted in little white bags from @Graysin and the one came up and all the others did not

4 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 do you like this one? There will be another sample in around 12 hours for you to choose between the two

5 Likes

It’s awesome. :v::100:

1 Like

Did u happen to find the seed in the dirt to see if it is just a slow mover. Might be in snail mode.

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 Or you could have this one,

it’s a 2x, the first one, the blue one is a 3x.
And @Graysin you could have this one instead

but it is light colored, and a 2x Hanes, up to you and thank you both and @Mark0427

4 Likes

The dark blue one rocks!

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I think Jay wants the blue one, do you want the pink one for your wife or daughter? Instead of the heart on white?

1 Like