Death then birth

Ive only got GG bud atm so i wont be juicing that.:astonished: but when ive got some trash will give it a go if ok to do on a PKD diet.
Edit: got a feeling ive seen that story before but will check it out to refresh memory.

1 Like

Looking good man! :+1::v::bear:

1 Like

Your plants look great! I hoping my next grow will be as pretty, I kinda just let my bushes do their own thing this time as I got a feel for everything. Switching to RDWC wand SOG will help me a lot, I think I stressed my girls out a bit moving them once a week to change res. Maybe I’ll turn my extra tent into soil so I can learn both.

Your light is killer too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Light is coming along nicely. Can’t rush perfection :wink:

1 Like

I was looking for an excuse, and you just provided me with one :+1::kangaroo:

1 Like

Haha today was all about enjoying the fruits of our labor. Then of course Easter so no work there lol. Tomorrow you can work on it.

I think it’s already Sunday there correct? Well I guess in 2 more minutes it’s Easter here as well.

1 Like

Just been watching the formula e cars, wow didnt realise that electric cars go that fast, then i got to searchin and came across this @dbrn32 may also be interested in this electric bike, the speedo is in MPH

If you’re looking for your daily shot of adrenaline, you found it. Eva Hakansson took her insane KillaJoule, a three-wheeled electric motorcycle, to the Gairdner Salt Flats in Australia for a run. The result? A blistering 236 mph. It’s one thing to read the number. It’s another to watch the sprint unfold in 360-degree video from inside the cockpit. It looks like riding a plexiglass coffin into oblivion.

Hakansson built the machine herself, using a single-wheel outrigger to give the vehicle the stability of a four-wheeler with the nose surface area of a motorcycle. The motor is an EVO Electric AFM-240, good for 500 horsepower and 800 lb-ft of torque, fed by 400 volt, 10 kWh A123 Systems lithium nano-phosphate batteries. The set up uses twin Rinehart Motion Systems PM100 controllers good for 400 horsepower, each.

At 19 feet long, the KillaJoule is just 38 inches tall and weighs in at 1,540 pounds. It’s current top speed sits at 270.224 mph, and it holds the current record as the fastest sidecar motorcycle at 248.746 mph. By comparison, this run is a leisurely stroll, but it’s still enough to put our hair on end.

2 Likes

Hmm Electric Harley!

3 Likes

Yeah the electric vehicles are crazy amounts of instant torque. There’s a Tesla I seen videos of a while back that’s been gutted inside for weight and has a bunch of upgrades making it even faster. But here’s some other Tesla smoking a couple dodge demons. In the shorter races the difference is insane.

2 Likes

That Tesla guy is bringing out an awesome electric pickup, comes with power points to run any 240 v power tool with no generator.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I’m not so certain how long Tesla will actually be in business though. Last I heard they have been losing money like crazy and only been functional this long due to lots of government grants to try and get sustainable vehicles on the road.

2 Likes

Lets hope he finds the rabbit, as he is a stoner, that drag car was amazing :+1::kangaroo:

2 Likes

Yeah the cars are really nice. I think they are kind of in a grey area though. Slightly higher cost than the people who really want can afford and at the same time not as flashy as the people that can afford them want. Plus I think you need a special charging station for them which makes them even higher than the sticker price looks.

2 Likes

Don’t say that, I’m a Tesla shareholder lol.

2 Likes

Lol believe me I’m rooting for them. Just repeating what I’ve been seeing for the last few months.

2 Likes

You are correct once you have the feel of it your confidence grows, still keeping in your mind not to get over confident, but alas we have this forum if anything raises its ugly head.
I love the soil grow in Canna terra pro, this medium makes growing a tad easier thats for sure.

3 Likes

Looking great @Hungrybud you sure have green fingers dude! Il be following along if you don’t mind, still so much to learn myself. :v:t2:

2 Likes

All credit to this forum, you are welcome to follow @Amjk :+1: more the merrier.

1 Like

Update day 56 @monkman @dbrn32 @imSICKkid @Bubblehead @Ausgrow @beautifulL0V3 @ExpertNoob @leolass420
Back left is the unknown but a female :+1:

The unknown!!

Flipping all tomorrow

Next shots will be diamonds and pearls all have been fimmed, see how many have totally worked!

14 Likes

Healthy looking plants dude, nice job!

2 Likes