Death then birth

I have light envy!

3 Likes

You don’t hear that coming from @dbrn32 often, so you know it’s good :wink:

3 Likes

few more added, have not drilled this many holes since my apprenticeship @dbrn32 @monkman @anon78295680

9 Likes

Looking really good so far, nice job!

3 Likes

Looks good. Don’t forget to peel off that plastic covering before mounting the lights permanently. I’m sure you planned to but it might mess with heat transfer if not.

1 Like

Yeh only put the lights on for hole location, they will come off when i turn it over to locate the three transformers and the wiring. then when all ready off comes her dress and the lights go back on.
But thanks for the concern @DoobieNoobie :+1:

thanks Gilly, good to know.
Right now 3 seeds germinated out of 5, and 2 seeds still trying, i think.
1 seed showing root but slowly, do i have seed too wet? one may be dead already.?

3 plants have long stem and I put soil up to leaves to help root system.
ur thoughts?
thx

Right on. I just saw the screws and wanted to double check. Lol nothing worse than getting something built then realizing you have to take it back apart lol.

1 Like

Few more photos for any interested @monkman @dbrn32 @MattyBear @anon78295680 @Bubblehead

Light%20board%20unit%202

11 Likes

Dang dude that’s gonna be a beast of a light!

4 Likes

Totally adjustable from 50 watt to max

3 Likes

Very nice work! You are going to love the new light…well your plants will love the new light.

2 Likes

Really nice job on the frame… looks great man :+1::v::bear:

1 Like

Neat stuff @Hungrybud great job!

1 Like

Here is the build @imSICKkid

1 Like

Thanks for the add :metal::metal:

1 Like

No problem mate.

Let me find out your the guy that punched that kangaroo that was attacking his dog?!?! :joy::joy: I hope you’ve seen that video otherwise I’m speaking gibberish

2 Likes

But he never spilt a drop out of that can of Beer, he is a legend not spilling a drop while being attacked by a big Roo.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yessssss that was gold!!! God bless the internet and people recording stuff!!

2 Likes