Death kissed my leaves now?

Yeah you look to be into flower. Id wait and follow my friends advice. Water with ro water and see if she bounces out of that. Damaged leafs will not heal so keep an eye on new growth/young growth for further signs/symptoms

1 Like

not sure which ph meter you ordered but the apera ph20 is cheap $40ish and fast. I started using it over my ph 60 as it gives quicker readings. I would order some 3m kcl solution also for storing and probe rejuvenation. There are $12 ppm/ec meters on amazon that work fine also.

It can be a pain in the ass but I take a reading of everything going in and coming out ph and ppm/ec wise on every plant every watering. for 12 plants. (11) now. I missed a reading once on a water only day and I highly regret it as some issues popped up and I had a 3 day period of missing runoff data.

1 Like

I do the same Ph, PPM in and out that way I have an idea of what it needs or doesn’t need. I just switched to the apera ph20 my old ph pen was one of those yellow ones on amazon. but it served me well for a year.

1 Like

Exactly what I would suggest. Let’s get data.

1 Like

I don’t know that I would repot an auto that far into flower. Like others have said try to get your PH/PPM in line and see if that helps.

Yeah, well in a day or two when the soils dry enough for me to try some baking soda or something to try and lower the soil pH there might not be any leaves left to save lol :confused: