Dealzer 5.0 grow box

I was about to say the same thing but im not using my hydro setup yet so i backed away slowly lol

1 Like

One other thing i dont see any air bubbles i zoomed in couldnt find any what kind of air stone and pump size are you using ā€¦got good roots from the looks of it

I thought he had maybe turned them off for the picture. I noticed that as well, I couldnā€™t see any bubbles. I saw the air rubbing in the left side of the basin

1 Like

Yeah probably right lol
My five gallon dwc looked like i was hard boiling a egg but i was just doing tests on water temp and other things to get ready to fire her up

1 Like

yeah, you canā€™t see the bubbles good in the pic, but there are lots of em. 2 air pumps of the 5-15 gal size from Walmart, 1 of the small stones, and a 4 " rectangular stone. The roots are lookin good so far. When my kid moves out at the end of the year, her room is getting changed to a grow room. Iā€™m planning on running 3 of these side by side on a mobile platform, and iā€™m going to add an enclosure

3 Likes

No one buy this box!!! I bought one and quickly realized it is almost worthless!!! Uniquehydroponics sells much better boxes for cheaper or the same prize. IE, the yield machine max I bought less than a month after having the cashcrop. It was 535, wider deeper and nearly double the hieght. Also it came with a 300w led instead of a puny 20w. I currently have a 150w led I got from Amazon Iā€™m going to put in the cashcrop in an attempt to make it have some sort of usefulness

2 Likes

I agree. This box will grow. So it does do as advertised. Just not well. I upgraded my light to 300w led and now find the box is too small for the light.

Ya 300w is probably too hot for that lil thing. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m only upgrading it too a 150. Afraid that might be too big since the. Box isnā€™t even three ft tall lol. I can probably start my plants or grow an auto in it.

I have 2 autos goin in a 2ft box right now with a 150w led. Itā€™s all the very top, next time Iā€™m gonna try one photo plant in it

@Hawkeye_diesel thatā€™s gotta be a tight fit lol. Whatā€™s the width n depth on it? Iā€™m sure itā€™s possible though. Thereā€™s a vlog on YT by intelligent stoner that grows an auto at a time in dirt in a gutted PC tower. Imma use his lst ways on mine because he still pulls 2 Ozā€™s out of each grow in a much smaller space than what Iā€™m using for my first auto.

My next step is building a bigger box. Did some pricing at the store all materials are easily available. Iā€™m thinking 4 tall 3 wide 2 deep. Maybe a bit taller so I can raise the light.

Yeah itā€™s a tight fit, autos are fine it in, Iā€™m gonna try an do 1 photo in it and lst is hard and see what I can get

@sparksalot ya if I was more handy with tools I would probably build my own tooā€¦ But cutting holes for fans would def take me like 5 trys to get a tight fit lol.
@Hawkeye_diesel Iā€™d love to see a pic of the two autos in the 2 footer lol

No its 3 ft sorry

If you have a pic would still love to see it. Thatā€™s the size of mine and as of now Iā€™m scared to death to try n put 2 autos in the lil guy lol @Hawkeye_diesel

Not the best picture. They were my first autos, they arenā€™t very big, but I also lst and topped one

2 Likes

Howā€™d topping go? From what I read you shouldnā€™t with autos. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m just just lst the hell out of mine lol

Well it didnā€™t stress it out to bad, but you have to do it at the right time an when the plant is growin healthy. Mine has 4 mains, but they arenā€™t giant and are mostly milky now. Check your the grow journal on it if you want, Iā€™ll tag you on

Word thanks man

No problem brother