Dealing with shaking

I have to deal with a shaking problem. Which is the best strain I can grow to deal with this problem?

1 Like
3 Likes

thank you for the reply

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410. Is there anything ILGM sells that is equivelant to this?

1 Like

Perhaps Grandaddy Purple … A pure Indica
Or Gold Leaf…Which has a higher CBD content.
Everyone reacts a little differently so you have to start somewhere.
Keep a log book to record results.
Hope you find relief.

4 Likes

thanks@Spiney_norman. I am taking lorazapam now and it isn’t doing much anymore.

3 Likes

I grow for my wife.
We have found that her meds work better with the cannabis edibles she uses.
Shes taking about 25% less hydrocodone than before. Sleeps better and feels better during the day.

5 Likes

@Spiney_norman I also have back problems too. will these strains work with them also? white widow doesn’t do much for me.

2 Likes

We are still exploring and figuring out what works.
While one may help my wife the same one makes my pain worse. That was blueberry.
Northern Lights helped her with sleep
Girl scout cookies helped more with pain relief. It puts me to sleep within 15 minutes.
One thing that we have learned is that after drying a 6 week cure period is needed before the edibles worked well. We discovered that by accident when we decided to use up a jar of blueberry that had poor effect but had sat around for a couple months and when we used it again it worked far better.
Dont rush the cure…Its important.

3 Likes

This is something that you will have to find out for yourself. What is being learned though is it’s very strain dependent. Try different cultivars until you find what works. Also; many of us have learned that symptoms can be helped by using a variety of different strains.

4 Likes

I think @Myfriendis410 said what I tried to.
You have to make a choice and just try out different strains.
Just because something works for me doesn’t mean it will do the same for you.
Indicas generally are more relaxing so perhaps start with one of those.
Thus my Grandaddy Purple suggestion.

3 Likes

This is well worth watching. Here’s the trailer for it.

3 Likes

My wife has parkinsons she’s never done cannabis before, she vapes a small amount Ilgm Skywalker OG in the evening when tremors are worse, it lets her relax and get some sleep it works and she is very thankful

2 Likes

trying to use a screwdriver is really hard and when measuring nutes, well let’s just say that it can get messy

I believe ya, my wife’s had parkinsons for 15 yrs she’s 3rd stage, medication only works so much, some nights I basically had to hold her to keep her from shaking it’s a terrible disease I hope you find something that works

2 Likes

All I can say is wow…thanks for sharing the links. Brought a tear to my eye. Such a powerful plant with 1,000’s of medicinal properties. If only we could test it properly to see all of it’s possibilities.

4 Likes