Dead or harvest?

Not sure what happened. Maybe the fact I was giving her softened water for most of her life. Recently turned brown and now I don’t know if I should just take what I have or will it just die off?

1 Like

@grow_n3rd so what did you do differently in the last couple days?
how old is she because she might be near the end or as I can see the leaves are cupped and curled might be heat stress

1 Like

Hey @grow_n3rd what has your temperature and humidity been during your grow? Are you pulling and exhausting air from your tent?

79 degrees F. 39% humidity. I do have an exhaust system.

Nothings changed in the last few days. It’s been browning for about a week. I had a Purple Kush with it that just flat out died on me. So not sure if they both had something or if it was the softened water catching up. I switched to deer park/ph 6.5 about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Do you use sodium chloride or magnesium chloride in your water softener?

1 Like

Get gallons of distilled water from meijers. Like a buck a gallon and flush the shit out of the soil see if it comes back for u. I mean if u have 5 gallon pot get 12 or so gallons and dump all in slowly as to saturate all the soil and wash away anything u can get washed away. The last gallon or 2 have mixed with some nutes so it has a follow-up of feed pics in natural light. Or just a flash is best. Hard to see colors of leaves with the purples reds pinks and blues hitting them and can make one deficiency look like another