Dead HID ballast

3 weeks into flowering my 600HID ballast dies. Replacement comes Friday so it’s 600w Chinese led until then. Will my 3 plants survive ok with 3 days in the burple? On a side note atleast both my seeds and shirt shipped today.

1 Like

Yeah, itll be fine. No worries

1 Like

Perfect. Once less thing to worry about. Thanks.

they’ll be fine but expect some stretching,
the 200 watt (or less) blurple is no comparison to 600w HID.!!

how old was your ballast.?
electronic or magnetic ballast.?

600w digital. It was probably just the fuse, but I’m immobile at the moment, just had surgery Monday, so I ordered a backup. The one I currently have is only 8 months old.

1 Like

What kind was ur light? I knw @Lostscuba had a vivosun and had his burn out too

1 Like

Mine came back it works just as good vivoson

1 Like

Still have to deal with down time and to me that is a mark AGAINST vivosun. Stuff HAS to be dependible in my opinion no matter how good the warranty is

2 Likes

Yes I do agree my ones been going for year and half straight 600 version but in the end I got a free 1000 watt ballast that’s why I bought it again cuz the 600 was good to me

@Liljoe the light is a Yield Labs brand.
The right in the middle of flowering is the part that sucks. What makes it worse is I was just saying how I was on cruise control for now. I swear I jinxed it.

Replacement ballast came and everything is replaced, rearranged, and ready for lights on tonight. Fantastic.

2 Likes

That’s not going to change much, I think everything will work out fine. Glad you’re in business again!

Happy Birthday!