Dea just clarified seeds are hemp

Since seeds are considered hemp its far safer to order seeds through the mail now from ilgm or internationally

6 Likes

Go read what you posted again @GreenSnek

It says

" As long as they contain less than 0.3 percent delta 9 thc".

I don’t think any seed other than hemp fits that description

3 Likes

That may be true but are they going to go out of their way to test seeds on the off chance they have that much thc , i doubt it , far to expensive for not enough return , so theres a far higher chance theyll say whatever and let it through

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge and research cannabis seeds contain no thc.

3 Likes

My understanding as well.
Even if they did the most you face is possession of .001 grams of cannabis. They cant prosecute for “potential” or anyone caught with a baggie that has weed with seeds would face it too. And can you imagine standing in front of a judge accused of having 5 seeds? The attorneys would be laughed out of town.
And since my mind is wandering…imagine why?..did anyone else like to eat the seeds in the old Mexican weed we all bought in the 70s? I remember thinking similar to pine nuts?

1 Like

They do. Delta 9 can be tested for in seeds. But it’s always been safe to order. The worst case scenario is you get a letter stating your package was confiscated and destroyed at customs. Ilgm seeds have already passed customs by the time you order so no one should see those letters anymore.

1 Like

Ive always been told its not illegal to order seeds it only if you sprout them

It’s not illegal to order them. Ilegal to receive them in some states. Not something that’s enforced these days. Too much more for them to worry about when it’s legal in nearly half the U.S.

1 Like

I’ve haven’t worried about it by now and not going to start lol it may be different tomorrow I wish they would go ahead and make it legal everywhere

1 Like

Years ago I was busted for 8 to 10 seeds in carpets of the back seat of my car. In that state at the time the charge was possession of under 4 ozs of marijuana. I had been dealing lids and dimes. Cost me a ton to get it thrown out.

1 Like

Thats just petty on the part of law enforcement. Must have been bored or his wife gave him grief that morning. In the late 70s me and a buddy were smoking a joint after seeing a concert when a cop directing traffic caught us. He gave us the “Shame on You” gesture and we laughed. Some cops were cool and others no so much. We were known by the local cops as my friend drove an old Chevy Belair that you couldn’t help notice. Smoke poured out of the windows on most nights.

2 Likes