DEA expanding cannabis research

https://thinkprogress.org/dea-concedes-that-marijuana-research-monopoly-must-end-opening-door-to-sweeping-change-2d60015acd1d/amp/#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s
This is very good news for the 20 states that don’t have some form of decriminalized marijuana.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @LoCoRock @Gremmall @imSICKkid

2 Likes

We decriminalized but havent legalized… baby steps to federal tho no?

2 Likes

You have to be careful what you ask for. My state goes “legal” in a little more than 3 months. That means heavily taxed and you still can’t legally grow.

2 Likes

Facts. I need carry permits and right to grow, also want a nice plant count…

4 Likes

Truth lol

2 Likes

Here it’s
3oz on person
8oz at residence
3 in veg
3 in flower
1oz concentrates
Tax is 7% plus local sales tax

1 Like

Kinda meh… better then laws now but im ILLEGAL under those rules now :joy:

1 Like

Now being keyword. I believe by 2021 it will be federally decriminalized…

4 Likes

If the government does anything, they have a means to their end, if it does not work for them they are not doing it, and you aint either…legally. Even a baby step is one step closer…HUH?

2 Likes

We all know where federal leads… we’ve seen it happen to :poop: as mandatory as groceries or as optional as plastic boobs… stock ur seed banks ladies and gentlemen. Stock them well

2 Likes

pssst…it’s happening.

1 Like

For all you CBD growers they also did this

4 Likes

My state-

Rather then legalize, the government want to spend tax payer money for testing equipment and training. Just legalize the damn thing, end the WOD, use that money to fund rehab centers for REAL drugs and put money back into the communities.

Let’s not talk about the amout of taxpayer money that would be freed up from the prison system…and how about tax revenues…

Maybe one day, til then I will ask forgiveness before begging for permission.

But there is hope-

I’ve got her number programmed :grin:

4 Likes

They legalized growing for CBD oil for those with Medical Cards in my state. Currently, Federal trafficking laws must be violated in order for the MC holder to aquire their medicine. And until there is enough to supply the demand, it will remain the same.

The new grow laws limit 6 growers statewide, they must purchase either a 200,000.00 or a 100,000.00 tax permit and what the article doesn’t state, each grower must have 1M in capital and help fund lab and testing centers.

I gotta move back to ga

1 Like

Been home since 86, even after all that time, I haven’t gotten used to the humidity. We just had couple of days when you walked outside at 7 am, by 7:15 you were drenched in sweat.

I love the 2A freedom, I love the Southern Hospitality and I love my country living. Wouldn’t move to another state.

1 Like

Several cities and towns have decriminalize an ounce or less. A 75.00 ticket and promise to show up for court, no more on the spot arrests which can completely destroy a person’s life.

Know that feeling man. This lil cool breeze the last week or so (with all the rain) has been a blessing… til it stops raining

1 Like

My September, I can’t wait…I see a whole lotta horseback riding in the future, and growing of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Sorry about going off topic😣