DB Cooper's Blue weed grow

Yes, the first set of leaves I’m not too concerned by because I know they’ll be pruned later on.

I was planning on transplanting into Fox farm ocean forest. I guess I would be better off doing a mix of ocean forest, Happy frog and perlite?

Meh… you can. They should be well established by transplant. You can go OF and perlite

Watered all the plants today. Just plain pH water to 6.3. runoff numbers were 5.9 pH EC 926 PPM 463. All the plants have continued to droop and I don’t know why. I’m starting to wonder maybe I have been underwatering? If anyone has any suggestions I sure would like to hear them.

2 Likes

How much are u pouring into each cup?

Any runoff from bottoms?

They still drop by end of day after watering?

1 Like

Watering very slowly, just enough to get some runoff and then I stop. I have the pH and ppm numbers in my last post that has pics.

Going to try transplanting one today too see how it responds.

2 Likes

I forgot to add yes the Plants have been droopy all week even in between the waterings.

1 Like

Lower leaves were turning yellow so I transplanted all but the cheese that is a week or two behind. They were transplanted into a mix of 20% perlite 80% ffof.

3 Likes

They should start looking better soon

1 Like

I wanted to transplant them a good week and a half ago. I just didn’t think that they were in good enough shape to go ahead with it.

1 Like

See how well formd that rootball is? They probably were ready. But i think i said wait em out lol

1 Like

So, things are slowly getting better. Top growth is looking good and perky. Fed week 2 nutrients yesterday. Bottom leaves are dying off. Should I prune them off now?

2 Likes

Nope. Give them a GENTLE tug. If they dont go easy easy. Dont pull. I refuse to pull leaves still holding on unless they in the way. Those arent. So let them serve until death

1 Like

Okay, will do. I was thinking along the same line. Let them stay on as long as there is still some green and the plant can use up the nutrients.

1 Like

I bet the girls have perked up by now? :v::green_heart:

Things slowly but surely looking better since the transplant. First set of leaves have yellowed but I’m not too concerned, I was going to prune them anyway. On one plant I have the second set of leaves looking worse too. I’m giving full strength notes now of the general organics hopefully it is getting enough nitrogen and cal mag.

Second set of leaves yellow.

1 Like