DB Cooper's Apple Fritter clones

I leave my lights maxed until i see the start of foxtailing. Then ill reduce to 75ish%. Every strain is different. When i think im about 2 weeks from finish ill switch to just water. I dont really go by what the breeder says other than using that as a general reference

1 Like

So here are pictures from today. Things are progressing pretty quickly and I have some bright orange hairs. I also have some new green hairs that maybe just new Bud growth or maybe foxtails?
In regard to the flush and dropping down the light intensity is that more of a certain number of days? Or is that a certain thing that you read from the plants?

4 Likes

I wouldnt say thats foxtailing yet. Looks like buds are still building. But keep an eye in them.

1 Like

Just going by what your flowers look like and not seeing the trichs up close, id guess your 4 weeks away

1 Like

Got me drolling from thise girls r u killing it

2 Likes

I leave my intensity up, and lower DLI by going from 12/12 to 10/14.

2 Likes

So here are some pictures from yesterday. Today is day 49 since flip. At least half of the hairs have turned Orange. As of yesterday, I’ve started using just pH water.
They smell it’s hard to describe. I wouldn’t necessarily say it smells like apple, but it smells so good you’re tempted to try to eat the colas.

5 Likes

Stunningly growgeous!

2 Likes

Those girls are very beautiful man

2 Likes

Looking great brother!! Getting closer!!!

1 Like

I opened my tent this weekend to find some drunken sailors aboard my ship. What else can the captain do but tie them off to the yardarm???

4 Likes

If no net yup tie them up!! Plant yo yo’s are awesome for those heavy branches

1 Like

I have those yoyos, the trichrome microscope, and govee temperature and humidity sensors on my grow wish list. I had intentions of having that stuff by now, but with the crazy gas prices just put a kibosh on that.

In fact here’s a song I think we can all relate to, unless you drive an electric vehicle.

This is Reverend Peyton and his Big damn band. They are awesome!!!

2 Likes

I hear ya brother. I might have to barter weed for fuel. The wife and i spend over $200 a week now just to drive back and forth to work

2 Likes

So I am getting close to the finish line on this grow. Looks to be my best so far. With what I have now I realize I should have defoliated more of the lower sucker branches.

This is my first scrog so I didn’t know which ones would make it to the top. I already have plenty of cured flower, so was looking for mostly a+ colas…oh well I’ll do better next time.

I had intended on bud tipping around week 5 of flower, but completely forgot.

@CooterJuice @JJ520 what do you guys think, should I have removed more branches?

5 Likes

Yes you are holy crap nice and frosty. Killer job man

3 Likes

They look really good brother. As far as if you should have taken more of the bottom branches. If the bottom most buds arent as solid as you like, then yes

2 Likes

Looks like a beautiful grow very nice work buds look sweet :v:

2 Likes

Gorgeous! You can always harvest the top colas and let the lowers finish up some, if they aren’t as big and solid as you want.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice and kind words guys.

Buds are getting some purple color…and are looking like they’ve been covered in powdered sugar.:purple_heart: :drooling_face:

I forget to mention I changed the lights to 10/14. Or at hope so, I changed it, but haven’t been home at 10am so I won’t know for sure until the weekend.

2 Likes