DB Cooper's Apple Fritter clones

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thank yoi

1 Like

Today is John Bonham’s 59th birthday.
I firmly believe he was, and still is the best rock and roll drummer of all time.

Here’s to you bonzo

4 Likes

So update on the tent. 31 days since flip and things are going just fine. The pH is still around 6.7 higher than I like but with things going so well I didn’t want to flush or have to add anything to lower the soil PH.
The stretch has stopped and the buds are now stacking and beginning to fatten. The tallest colas right now are 8 1/2
inches from the top of the light.
I fed yesterday with recharge for the last time as my notes say I should stop around week five because it has some nitrogen in it. I was rotating fish s*** tribus recharge every feeding.

8 Likes

Looking great brother!!

1 Like

Beautiful frost going on :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Wow, those girls look great
:heart_eyes::clap:

I can agree with that. He was definitely amazing. Unfortunately he died on my birthday. :disappointed: that years bday was a sad one. We lost a lot of great musicians way too young

1 Like

Day 37 of flower. All is going well. My notes say to stop using silica around weeks five or six. That’s the only thing that’s changed. Now have to use ph up as the jacks plus fulvic gets me to 5.4 pH.

5 Likes

As Lilly von Stoop once said… Everything below the waist… Is kaput!!!

5 Likes

Been a little while since I posted here because I’ve been fishing. @ConcreteBudz I’m serious about the ILGM fishing trip! Been catching fish like this every time I go out. This was a 37-in no slot fish.

6 Likes

Just looks amazing abd gorgeous

3 Likes

Wow, that had to be a fun catch. That is a sweet kayake. I’m heading to Lake Erie next weekend for some fishing. I need to make some time to fish more often.
Your ladies look magnificent and healthy. Very nice job :clap: that tent has got to smell amazing :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Update, so these pictures are from 4 days ago. Things are going just fine. The pH is lowered itself to around 6.4 I think that’s still a little bit high for the coco medium that I’m in but I’m glad that it has lowered.

8 Likes

Oh yeeeaaah love that canopy, nice and clean below just beautiful :drooling_face::drooling_face::v:

2 Likes

Looking great brother. Nice job!!

1 Like

Gorgeous and frosty

1 Like

Simply gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks guys, this grow is looking like it’ll be my best so far! :crossed_fingers:

So today is day 43 of flower. From what I’ve read about using DLI you should back down the intensity for the last couple weeks?

Is this what you do with the sp3000 @CooterJuice?
Along that same line I’m wondering when I should switch to just plain water to flush.