DB Cooper's Apple Fritter clones

As they grow up through you push them back out to the next square to keep the canopy flat and fill the net when it’s about 75% full flip it to flower keep tucking for a bit till the nets full then let them grow vertical hope this helps :v:

6 Likes

So all seems good in the tent. Growth rates are much better compared to my previous grows. I am feeding every 3 days now. I am making adjustments daily to the net. I am liking this a whole lot better than my last LST method. Last couple times I used soft tie downs to bend the branches over. It’s in the way of the watering and really becomes a pain in the neck once you have enough branches tied down. It is so much easier to keep the canopy even.

9 Likes

Looking nice db

1 Like

Girks are looking healthy and beautiful

1 Like

Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

Great job looking killer :clap: :muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

So all is going well here. Been feeding every 3 days with jacks. Alternating with recharge and tribus, then fish poo and tribus. I bought a big bottle of tribe so I need to use it up.
The net is pretty much full and I am just about ready to flip.

8 Likes

Should I lollipop and default the bottom third of the plant right now? :thinking:

9 Likes

Looking good! You could defoliate the bottom for sure, can’t hurt. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Always good to keep up on defoliation that way it’s not so much at once

2 Likes

I like to do a good trim before I flip to flower. Looking good, that nets filling up nicely.

2 Likes

Doing good with the net they look great :+1: :call_me_hand::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

So I flipped the tent to 12:12 on May 1st. I did do some lollipopping on the bottom, but I still need to do some more.
I’ve taken a few clones at the last second for a friend who is in a jam.
The plants are looking fine to me but I seem to have a rising pH issue. I have been keeping notes on the numbers going in and out on every feed. When I got them the first week of April the pH was 5.6 and it is slowly trended up to now 6.7.
I have some lime pellets should I top dress some with that?

7 Likes

Are you feeding everyday till 20% runoff?

2 Likes

I’m sorry brotha but I don’t remember what grow media you’re in. Lime pellets could be a simple fix as long as you don’t overdo it. The recharge you’re adding is probably what’s keeping the girls looking as healthy as they do. It honestly helps a lot with dealing with pH fluctuations and controlling heat stress. I don’t like to add things extra especially during flower so I personally would lower my pH of the feed/water going in and increase the amount for a few feeds/ until my runoff numbers are where I want them.

And make sure when you’re collecting runoff to test it that you are collecting after the runoff starts coming out for a little bit and you get it straight from a clean pot saucer or other clean vessel. Contaminants left behind from previous feeds will throw off your numbers.

2 Likes

I have been watering every 3 days with full strength jacks and I am just about to step up to every other day right now. The soil is new to me so, adding to that with the scrog net I can’t lift the pots to really tell if they’re heavy. The soil is bioblend365 which is Coco with other things mixed in.

Maybe it is just the dirty saucer? With the net installed I can’t lift the pot up to take it out and clean it.

Everything seems fine, but I don’t want to wait until the plant is stressed before I take action there really is a problem.

5 Likes

If it helps, I use pot risers to keep the pots out of the runoff and I have a 550 ml syringe with 2’ of clear tubing that I use to suction the runoff out of the pots. I’ll send the Amazon links once I find them.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Gro-Pro-Level-Pot-Elevator/dp/B01J37FHF8/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=244X5MYG4FZE4&keywords=pot+riser&qid=1651799760&sprefix=%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/WERTYCITY-Syringes-Scientific-Watering-Refilling/dp/B07L14NXZS/ref=sxts_rp_s_a1_0?crid=28288O98L2VLO&cv_ct_cx=500ml+syringe+with+tube&keywords=500ml+syringe+with+tube&pd_rd_i=B07L14NXZS&pd_rd_r=6d8f7e63-f2eb-45fc-a8ff-b076bd19e164&pd_rd_w=fOW5f&pd_rd_wg=RTuWC&pf_rd_p=f93ee003-99ce-43f6-b3b9-1c79da203a9e&pf_rd_r=NW20C6EXVDNMR47MAAAQ&psc=1&qid=1651799831&sprefix=500+ml+sy%2Caps%2C92&sr=1-1-ea136695-3596-4534-80e7-1570345d02b9

2 Likes

Both of those items should be available locally. All my hydro stores carry the risers $3 and less. I think I got my 500ml syringe from a local farmer/hardware store for $5

Those syringes are OK for collecting run off for a time, but time consuming. I’d recommend a shop vac.

6 Likes

Everything I see I can somehow figure it into growing (big imagination) these were holding soda bottles at the store & using it I can now remove the 14" pan & test for PH & PPM’s an clean out the pan without disturbing the plant.

4 Likes