Dazed and confused *&?

Great info thank you so much yes I have been going crazy trying to test individual nute readings so I got the TDS meter to help now I know how to use that thank you and they are autos Tangie orange a.k.a Tangie matic

1 Like

I wonder of that’s how the “munchcies” factor can be collaborated lol

2 Likes

New discoveries get stumbled on everyday day lol

1 Like

Be careful when feeding autos. Start with about a quarter mix and check ppms and ph before feeding. See how she handles the feeding. Then next feeding if she handles the previous bump it up a notch until she says its enough and then you know how much is too much. Here is the last Banana Kush auto i grew.

1 Like

In reading through the post Im new to understand the ins and outs ph up and down. What I have discovered is i start feeding because I thought I was supposed I end up giving the nutrients block and they just look at ya saying come on man put the pipe down and fix this. So I’m just getting into pro-mix now and there’s only what i add but the Hf and OF are preloaded and the girls can go 3 months with ph water like the lead grower said they will tell you when they need to feed. I Flushed them all untill the ppms coming out was between 200-400. INSTEAD OF 2000-3000. I do a lot of searching on here first then if Im still not sure I reach out im still new and learning.

1 Like

Thoes look great is the yellow leaves normal? And when you say check before feeding you mean check the mixed nutes for ppm and ph? Then check run off? And yes the first feed last week was jacks 321 50% strength even though they say 100% seed to harvest I didn’t want to take a chance

1 Like

This was right before i chopped her so yes the final few weeks she turned. Different strains put out different colors at the end… heres a G13 i harvested the same time…

2 Likes

Excellent!!

1 Like