Day 9 how do these ak autos look?

Just wondering how you think these ladies look 9 days after coming out of the dirt!

3 Likes

Nice and healthy, once they spreads roots, they will take off!

2 Likes

Welcome ! 9 days I think it looks very nice. If you do have a little stretch you have plenty of room at the top of the pot to backfill.

1 Like

What could this droop be caused by I try not to water it much and only water it much or am I just tripping from trying to be overly cautious with my babies :joy:

Yea I left about 2 inches of space for that reason! I’m using the blurple for now and didn’t know if they would try to stretch on me waiting for my hlg 135 to come in

1 Like

Looking good

Day 14 the second one is still dropping and I don’t know what to do :disappointed:

1 Like

@Zee @kellydans

1 Like

When did you transplant? Is she always dropping? Mine drop for 4 or 5 days after transplant and typically before lights out…

1 Like

Original pot I planted in side they are autos and that’s what is recommended. I’m watering about every two days or when the soil is dry an inch deep about 50 ml of water giver or take a little more. @Zee

1 Like

I think you’re going to be fine. it’s easy to Over water in a big pot. I will go around mine one time in a 6 inch circular pattern about every 3 days. When plants are that size. The drooping could be from over watering. I use little plastic watering can with a spout on it. As the plants start to grow and get bigger I add more water. And at that point you will be able to tell by the weight of the pot when you pick it up if it’s time to water . If the soil feels moist back off on the water couple days and see if leaf stands back up.

1 Like

I would go with @kellydans recommendation. I don’t water the way you do. I also agree, it’s nothing to be worried about, she will get over it

1 Like

Thank y’all so much! I will follow yalls recommendations and I will update with more picture in a week or so. I’m hoping once I get this hlg 135 they will like it more then this blurple for veg

2 Likes

You’re going to be very happy with your new purchase. Money well spent.

What is causing the tips of this leaf to turn brown? I haven’t watered since I last posted this @kellydans @Zee

1 Like

What soil are you in?

It’s the miracle grow organic with no nutes in it mixed with perilite

She looks thirsty to me. Again, I don’t water around the roots, I flood and drought cycle. Can’t get from your pics, but does it look like the leaf could be touching your soil at some point?

@SKORPION you around?

1 Like

Miracle grow? Not good, no bueno.

My other plant is in the same soil mixture and is almost double its size With no deficiencies or nothing. I’m gonna try zee’s theory and see if it’s thirsty and water away from it in a circle

1 Like