Day 83 WW Auto. When to Harvest?

Hello,

Any input and advise is appreciated.This is my first grow and I have been waiting for the trichomes to amber before harvesting. From what I am able to see, they are still all cloudy and maybe clear?

Thank you

3 Likes

I would say another week. Looks like my white widow auto

:potted_plant:

2 Likes

Looking good! I was thinking the same, to give her another week. Thanks for the advise and sharing pics of your grow.

1 Like

Here is my other white widow auto 3 weeks behind the other one in flowering but taking off.

3 Likes

Had to separate. they were crowding themselves getting to big🙃

1 Like

Nice , they gonna give you a nice yield! I ran into same problem with space. I had to buy a second tent to finish these ones out, they out grew the 2x2.

1 Like

The last 3 wwa’s i grew one was done around day 94 and the other was like day 142

2 Likes

Nice buds! It is good to know it is not uncommon for these girls to run longer than the 14 weeks.

Yeah i had a 5oz average on 3 plants i was happy next grow decided would grow 2 autos outside and 3 photos outside

The auto’s outside were LSD and didn’t do to great go about 2oz but my photos did ok except a little bud rot still got 2 and half punds of amnesia haze

2 Likes