Day 65 VEG chronic widow and cali dream

Day 27 flower

3 Likes

You got a river of buds there… :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@BRANDON4REAL gonna frost up and you can do some downhill skiing on those babies!!

1 Like

I hope so @Fieldofdreams because my life has been an uphill slope lately and the plants kep me on track with my stress levels!!

3 Likes

@BRANDON4REAL amen brotha!! I’ll second and third that noise!! They satisfy a need or something. I get ya.

2 Likes

whoa, thats a forest, well done

2 Likes

Day 32 flower! Im pretty PUMPED!
what do you all think?
I walked into them.this morning leaning HEAVILY!

2 Likes

@BRANDON4REAL colas loaded EVERYWHERE!! What a harvest this is gonna be!! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

They are literally falling everywhere as well @Fieldofdreams ! They got away from me between my kids and work. Didnt use a net so now i gotta go weaving through them this evening and its prob gonna be a 2 to 3 hour deal propping them all up making a square grid from wall to wall its one of my few options! Easiest i think!!??

2 Likes

I’ve seen homemade scrogs made with screws and a single thread. Loop it as you go back n forth and eventually weave it back the other way and wallah! homemade scrog. I’ll try and track down a pic for you. Better than trying to drape one down over them right lol?!

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams Oh no i cant drape one im gonna have to do like u said!!

1 Like

Better use something like survey or mason string and lots of screws. You got a job ahead as you know. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes