Day 65 VEG chronic widow and cali dream

Hello @GrnyGrows there are 12 plants here! 6 chronic widows and 6 Cali Dream!
Thank you for your interest!

2 Likes

Hey @BudzMS they sure are growing fast!! I am impressed! Thank you ILGM!

1 Like

We are just jelly :crazy_face: 12 legal plants and all killin it… 4’ tall and more and 9’ around that is some big girls

1 Like

Im thankful @nmgeo that its going good! It is a lot of work though especially w a full time job and the family! Do you got your 12 going @nmgeo ???

Nah not this run doing 3 WWa in a 2x4x6 tent and 3 outside 2-GLP and 1 WWa… All still inside the tent it was like 36F last night here to much shock for outside. Hopefully get the three outside 4/20 or a little later. They are just a day or two over 2 weeks above ground. Think I have a photo from yesterday…

They are all growing in organic soil Earth Dust below a kick ass light ES 300 V3… the light is like 46 inch above the girls and around half strength… 400 PPFD 30ish DLI

3 Likes

Those look good at @nmgeo. Are you shade growing or going full nm sun? What size pot do you use in final stage outdoor?

1 Like

That light u have @nmgeo is a damn good light as well!

1 Like

Great gardens those look good.

2 Likes

Thank you @MidwestGuy! Im tryin!!

1 Like

Gardens looking good. Those girls are gonna suck down some major water soon !

2 Likes

Yes! They already are @Joshmcginnis28 ! And inhave temp at 78 and humidity at 30 and their drinkin!!

2 Likes

Yeah we struggle with RH down here too. I am going to see if I can get away with 5gal pots depends on the plants. I have some damn many hot peppers going for the woman of the house spend more time on them. She make world class salsa uses: Carolina Reapers, Ghosts, Red Habaneros, Scotch Bonnets, Trinadad Scorpions and yeah Jalapenos…
Last year photo of some

Think I have like 25 plants of hotazz peppers for this year, :crazy_face: most in 2gal pots right now.

1 Like

@nmgeo :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I am going to start full nm sun, but I have a big azz pergola that attaches to back porch and my lil house that used to be a one car garage. So as the heat of the sun gets to much I will move them to the semi-shaded area with 6 to 10 fencing and house for cover. Thinking about doing a misting system on that pergola wife would like that … :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

@nmgeo those look damn good!! I go down ro Portales every 2 months!

1 Like

Here os day 20 of flower yesterda

2 Likes

Are you planning to defoliate at three week? :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am in the garden rite now defoliating getting it done!

2 Likes

Lots of work there… Feel for you. :v: :sunglasses:

Holy cow – and yep that’s a lot of defol to get done. Thinking of ya!

2 Likes