Day 65 VEG chronic widow and cali dream

2 of these chronic widows are almost 9 feet in circumferance and 5 feet tall these are beast plants im running out of room!!

Im gonna start to flower!

10 Likes

Jumpin’ jimminy. that is a full forest you have. Excellent. You gonna be busy trimming, when the time os ripe

1 Like

I honestly am in wow with the sizes! Didnt expect for them to be this big but ill feed em and bud em!! Ill take it! Thanks beachglass

2 Likes

Looking good my freind.
What kinda hydroponics is that you got?
I thought was just rdwc with res under them but double bucks like hempy :thinking:
Inquiring minds must know :grin:

1 Like

I love conversation!
I use recirculating not deep water culture! I use a 5 gallon clay pebble full for root mass and sturdiness. Drilled holes in bottom of bucket draining unto second bucket draining into drain line back to resevoir. Top feed drip 15 min every 2hours and 15 min

1 Like

Ah ok I see :grin:
Makes since.
I’ve started moving over to autopots exclusively.
I like the idea of your setup though :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll set to watching. Should be a wild ride by end of stretch lol

Looking good so far!

1 Like

@BRANDON4REAL Man that’s quite a setup!! Your ladies look lovely. I’m in love. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

well done, they look beautiful

1 Like

Damn those are some major league girls… You going to trim them some down under? Finally caught up to you brother wondered where you went… Impressed :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whats going on brother!? Thanks dude! Im deffinately gonna trim down today! I just flipped to 14 10 last jight to start the flower! I found that feeding them a little maxi bloom mixed w the maxi grow duri g veg a long with the gh line up they actually preform better with a little more P and K than the maxi grow has to offer by itself! I experimented a lot w these girls and the handled it all and ran w it. I never used LED LIGHTS!
IM SOLD ON THESE BABIES!

2 Likes

Yeah I checked out your lights awhile ago. They are beyond special. Keep on keeping on :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

There are a few chron widows that smell like a banana skunk and the cali dream smell like a blueberry pancake or muffin!!
So from what you read on the lights do u think their worth keeping?

1 Like

They are great lights you should be growing professionally LOL…
Maybe get one of the small grower licenses…
Oh yeah please stay with this topic you are hard to follow bro…

1 Like

Here are the girls tonight second day of pre flower! Day 70 today all togetherProcessing: 16499003963507605195509175197564.jpg...

These girls are massive!!

7 Likes

Massive is a good word to describe them girls… Wow

2 Likes

wow, theyre growing fast

1 Like

God bless America :us:

3 Likes

How many plants are shown here? This is wild – wonderfully wild.

1 Like