Day 60 and leaves turning yellow

Can anyone please tell me why my fan leaves are turning yellow? I’m on day 60 Northern Lights Auto. I been having trouble with the downward clawing of the tips of my leaves, I think she was getting heat stressed so I turned my other two lights off, they generate a lot of heat for LED lights. The last 3 waterings it’s been straight ph water. Today I gave her some supplements at 1/4 strength from what the bottle says. Now I see all these leaves turning yellow. Is this bitch that sensitive or what? PH run off water tested at like 6.12. Respectfully request any help I can get

Strain; Type, North Lights Auto from ILGM

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil (Roots Organic Orginial)

System type? NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.1

What is strength of nutrient mix? All Roots Organic Nutrients.
Buddha Grow= 2-0.25-2
Buddha Bloom= 0.5-2-1
Trinity= 0.1-0.5-0.25
Amino Aide= 5-0-1
All call for 1 TBS at this stage, but I fed 1/2 TSP

Indoor or Outdoor= Indoor

Light system, size? Platinum P300 LED 300 Watt HPS replacement 180 actual watts
2 Roleadro COB LED lights 400 watt HPS replacement 200 actual watts.

Temps; Day, Night. 73-75/71-69

Humidity; Day, Night 35%/31%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, 4 inch duct fan at the bottom of tent and an oscillating fan.
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Dehumidifier (not using it for flowering)

Co2; Yes, No- No CO2

Hello, pleasentake.my advice with a grain of salt, I’m sure some more knowledgeable growers will weigh in. The curling down of the leaves indicate some sort of nutrient deficiency, maybe to do with nitrogen. Now some plants when they get close to finishing, some of their leaves turn yellow and fall off. Now I could be wrong, but let’s see what the heavy hitters say. I hope this helps
@garrigan62, @Hogmaster, @BIGE, @Majiktoker What do y’all think? Also if you fill out a “support ticket” that can also help us narrow it down

Here is the the support ticket

" COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you"

Why your fan leaves are yellow a cal mag deficiency as well as potassium deficiency, clawing leaves = nitrogen toxicity not deficiency

To correct this flush your soil until your runoff comes out clear your ph is a little low showing the toxicity you can water with a 7.5 ph to correct this.

Once issue is gone you will need to correct ph depending on medium. If its soil then ph will need to be adjusted back to 6.8 and if its soilless than it will need to be adjusted back to 5.8.

Happy growings hope this helps.

2 Likes

Roots organic soil is a coco mix soil , so as @Majiktoker said, aim for a ph of 5.8 , @rvf239, however, 6.1 is in an acceptable range (5.5 to 6.1)

Quote from their site
Ingredients: Coco fiber, peat moss, perlite, pumice, premium worm castings, bat guano, kelp, fish bone meal, soy bean meal, feather meal, greensand, leonardite and alfalfa meal.

Due to the nature of their buffering process, it can be nearly impossible to get and exact pH reading right out of the bag. Roots Original Potting soil is guaranteed to be in the neutral range of 6-6.5.

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Hydro is 5.3-5.8 @Niala I believe

1 Like

Nope @Majiktoker, it’s 5.5 to 6.1

3 Likes

@Niala, you are Correct. With the sweet spot of 5.8

Hammer.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I try to keep my ph between 5.8 and 6. Do you guys think it’s almost ready for harvest? I still see a ton of white hairs and only a few amber hairs at this point.