Day 49 auto and minimal stretch: mag deficit?

Hello all : first indoor grow and first time trying LSt -day 49 on a twisted tree Newberry auto in COM stonington soil with a green sunshine co 180 LED .

Overall plant looks pretty good but I don’t see much stretch compared to my prior outdoor grows

I was a tad late with the COM dry nutes but I’m thinking this squatness may be a led height and intensity thing or a magnesium deficiency since it looks like the lower leaves are discolored

Currently I’m running the led at about 30 inches at 50 percent on the dimmer due to what I thought was some early light bleaching a few weeks back
But now suspect mag problems?

Measures about a 300 at canopy level on the photone app

Would lowering the led and Turing it up a notch be any thing to try ? I’m a newb but was under the impression that a greater height would be better to get a stretch

Of course it could just be a bushy bitch or needs some calm mag asap ?

Any suggestions appreciated on mag, light and or maybe a slight defoliation ??

Thank you advance for any assistance

4 Likes

On the stretch either turn up your dimmer or raise the light. For the Mag part are you giving it any Cal-Mag? You can give it some Epson salt about a 1/2 tsp to a gal of water.

3 Likes

What’s your light schedule? I would turn your light up

3 Likes

Very nice , being in flower stage I would slowly start cranking that light up to max output.

2 Likes

It’s been 18-4 on the schedule …I turned intensity up a tad and debating g about lowering it a few inches as well

1 Like

I would drop your light schedule 16-8 or 12-12 they do a lot of growing when they are sleeping

1 Like