Day 49 12/12 real issues need help!

As you can see from the pictures, the leaves are turning yellow. Is this normal or am I in trouble. Thanks Joe.

1 Like

@joe1

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

at nearly 8 weeks in flower perfectly normal the buds are consuming nutrients out of leaves to finish up

3 Likes

Thanks I thought so but wasn’t sure. The buds look great but the fan leaves are yellowing. I just read the plant was using the nutes from the leaves. Just being a little cautious. Thanks Joe.

this also means they are ready to flush if you haven’t started?

I have the same thing going on.

how far are you into flower? in this instance the timeline is what you would expect since plants cycle is to flower then die or should I say very normal for a soil grow in hydro have to cut nutrients somewhat to start plant flushing. Or canabalizing of leaves

Here’s a couple of pictures of my flower garden. I spend more time on the White Widow plants than this garden. Unbelievable !!

6 Likes

MJ will grow even if treated poorly but the result always equals the effort put in and happy plants make for good buds

I’m soil growing White Widow.

so perfectly normal

1 Like

Thank you for your input.