Day 42 of flower for Gold Leaf in Octopots

Just showing off my lovely babies. Please excuse any drool on the floor…

9 Likes

Drool away. And, what do you have, another 30 days or so for them to get fat. Beautiful girls.

What fans are you using. I need a couple more.

These are getting cut Thursday or Friday

4 Likes

im assuming thats about right. First time running this strain. Got two more in veg that are gonna be much bigger. Im looking at yours while I type and its giving the giggles already! Those are Secret Jardin Monkey fans…so i think i got a bad batch cause everytime i see someone else with them they love them. I brought 3. I put those two up and the one on the left stopped oscillating after 2 weeks then the one on the right after 2 months. I havent even opened the other cause im so annoyed. I waited almost a month for them to come…$40 each too

2 Likes

Sorry to here that about the fans. I have had one running 24/7 for almost two years. Figure that out. I have been hesitant about getting more because of others experiences like yours.
I have two plants in a 3x3. Unfortunately I had a bit of a mold problem and had to cut out some nice buds. But saved the rest with a peroxide spray

1 Like

Yes indeed
I purchased 2 and I’m not kidding you I had them replaced 5 times and they start off with the oscillating feature breaks and stopped oscillating then either a few weeks or so they would just stop working all with in 3 months.
I finally told them I just wanted refund because they were straight junk.
They agreed
Sorry to say they are absolutely nothing but junk and a waste of money

damn it…why is it so hard to make an oscillating fan for a tent??? I found some on sale at weGrowbuds.com but im hesitant…

If they are the monkey brand dont get them
GARBAGE.

they are branded growbud and have a nice clip that hugs the pole lol

If they work with no flaws might be worth it
But I have learned with a 6 inch fan in each corner and at least an 8 inch above lights works great for air flow.
I gave up on oscillating fans for now lol

Im doing almost the same. The two crap fans are stationary, blowing over the canopy. Then i have this Vornado fan oscillating under the canopy. I love that one, its been going strong for almost a year.

1 Like

If you can hang that up with a rope ratchet you are golden lol

I looked at Growbuds too. I’m thinking about using a couple ratchets and hang a couple of small fans instead

Yes , that’s what I’m talking about even canopy tent full of buds. Great job !

1 Like

I have two fans in my 32x72" closet. One on the ceiling and another on the opposite end-wall

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Im very proud of my babies. Just had the wife yell at me for starring at them. LOL

1 Like