Day 40 in veggie best investment I've made I'll never again put my plants outside agai6

Uploading: 20210322_011517.jpg…
Uploading: 20210323_155407.jpg…
Uploading: 20210323_232106.jpg…
Uploading: 20210323_232121.jpg…
Uploading: 20210328_232231.jpg…
Uploading: 20210331_163130.jpg…
Uploading: 20210331_174048.jpg…
GIF_20210331_224015
Uploading: 20210407_234334.jpg…
Uploading: 20210408_005625.jpg…
Uploading: 20210419_012540.jpg…
Uploading: 20210420_042147.jpg…
Uploading: 20210518_213737.jpg…
Uploading: 20210521_223549.jpg…
Uploading: 20210521_223558.jpg…
Uploading: 20210524_023852.jpg…

Uploading: 20210608_002807.jpg…
Uploading: 20210619_002626.jpg…
Uploading: 20210619_050110.jpg…
Uploading: 20210620_025051.jpg…

1 Like

You have to wait for the pictures to finish downloading before you hit the reply button. A little check mark will pop up when they’re ready

1 Like

Nice looking bud by the way and Welcome

Skippy211trinity, oh very nice :+1: what strains don’t mind me asking? Welcome to the community

@AAA you see title on this topic? Took a few years, but someone finally agrees with me :grin:

Nice looking buds there @Scout211goaway!

3 Likes

Face on fire purple punch gsc i got rid of purple punch an gsc .not doing it for me face on fire is hybrid too om won 2020 Nevada cup might e hard to find and I have golden strawberries big producer high thc content and ole dirty diesal xxxcherry diesal an truffle
.monkey and I learning to breed .y ow I have pics that m you for the comment I appreciate it its been my full time job since 1996 fe free to ask any questions.

1 Like

Hey Skippy211trinity, I’m so done with purple punch, stop growing it 3 yrs ago. Oh I love Gsc, those budz were fatty fat! Can’t wait, I have some seeds coming from 420seeds, Gsc, wedding cake, gorilla bomb, speed demon, freebie.

Ya I got rid or those short little plants they don’t put out weight .face on :fire: is a hybrid I two 4×4 tents and I grew it in there and ski nny branches i called them olive oil but dam the nugs are beautiful. Hard nugs earthly skunk taste i don’t like sweet tasting weedi went almost all diesal i don’t do auto I don’t do outdoor greenhouse. I got hit hard by the callippiters moths come out around middle September its like can smell the sugars but face on :fire: i believe that strains retired i got clone s from up north well the sun coming up time to take off the top an use the sun i still laugh at my self using 3 gal pots in a tent now 45 gal pots do u know anything about micro fungi nutrients get some strictly for roots I’ve been using it since 2003 huge difference I gotta go i gotta set up a whole greenhouse today takes awhile to dial the controller humidity heat one thing about theses cheap greenhouse if get super hot u just hose it off chuck bG of ice invent j have 8inch high-speed exhaust fan and not one penny came out of my pocket government stimulus and they paid for my solar off grid thank you Trump the care trying send some pic’s this is my job I don’t answer to noone

Welcome to the community! @Scout211goaway

@OldSkool 420seeds mendo breath is a real heavy indica , it’s good I have a few of those and God Country is another good one that’s 90% indica . But I have a list of the greats if you interested on tracking down great beans . These are consistent with bud from the late 80’s nice good landrace phenos that packs heavy thc .

1 Like

Thanks I don’t no why they have as Skippy i must been feeling no pain ill see if I can change it

1 Like

I can change it for you just type out exactly what you want. As long as it’s available.

As long as that’s not your address, I’ll change it. I deleted it just in case it was.

@dbrn32 Too funny, Ok, ok. Indoor yields better “show” quality bud.

Now comes the question… Are breeders breeding for indoor quality and forgetting about the outdoor audience?

In my experience the indoor weed I have grown has been superior to outdoor weed. But, I believe by selective outdoor breeding and a little more “care” the 2 could be closer in quality than what I am seeing now.

3 Likes

It seems to be there are several varieties that perform better in outdoor conditions than others. I’m not sure if this by chance, or some breeders have specifically targeted. Probably some of both?

I feel like biggest deterrent from outdoor growing is lack of control over varying conditions. Because conditions are ever changing, extremely difficult to do. Perhaps more targeted to a specific geographical region would be attainable.

1 Like

Yoshi, very much indeed man, my body not really jivin with this metal cage, I just ordered purple Buddha. Question for you Yoshi do you know about the CBD strains, I was told I might have better success with CBD strains I smoke critical mass and it was pretty good. So yeah if you got a list of that too please share the wealth

1 Like

@dbrn32 I agree 100% cause them skylines jets with them bid double smoke screens that seems to fly more often when the weather is pretty and not a cloud in the sky , but for the sake of science it’s only gas vapors right , my ass must be alien than? But it’s unattainable to get any kind if seasonal success with outdoor farming anything , it’s a bug game of Russian roulette to be honest cause the last 10 years are so the farmers Almanac has been very confusing to natural weather climates to now and why is that , what has changed ? Are is the vapor planes has something to do with climate change ? :thinking: I’m just thinking , but to say the lease , I think most breeders were targeting the hybrid auto strains I know for ma8n indoor control climates for consistent genetic profiles , and we have the others that just accidently do things and they become some of the greatest next thing . To be quite frankly honest @AAA if you was to target more landrace phenols strains that perform better in outdoors climates above and below the equator is important to as well , and maybe you can get a male going out some regular seeds of land race and you never know Sir , your could be the very next thing for outdoors grow , just make it count for whatever the purpose or moyive is for you in your journey in growing . I think is much easier than finding that specific , due to the mass overload of seeds , types , strains , now that available on the markets . You might get lucky and find that seed bank that has the primo of seeds and they hold up for what they are worth at a premium cost.
For me a $20 seed must have good consistent reports I can comprehend due to growing environments and how the plants can achieve they best , but I’ve had $7 -12 seeds compete from reliable breeders that does it for the quality of the plant and not just the name or some new strain for clout. I like the old skool breeders , some of the backwoods hippies be having some og the most potent beans man , I have like 3 or 4 of this one guy seeds , man I only grew out 2 plants before and it’s so good , I’m waiting for better lights now in my test tent to put one down and my Lil cloner and autopot to arrive in the mail before I get to carried away and get my privileges limited . I already was told that’s why the farm was created and invested into for this , but now seems like work is following somebody home I see , what about this girl and her mate , kind of hurt a bit lol :laughing:, so I have to pace myself are I’ll he burning the midnight oil in a tent :tent: out at the farm 3 hours away shewt !
Baby steps :walking_woman:lmao , I’m trying to find a trade off gift :gift:, for a truce , but it’s not that easy nonprescription trying to find a gift for her who has just about everything :sweat_smile:, so I’m in a rut like a whitetail and don’t want to be to stupid !

1 Like

I make seeds every year and pheno hunt in my garden. But, the velvet gloves that indoor plants are handled with will always make for prettier weed.

1 Like

I need my landrace strains for the 29 degree North. I finally paid attention and making sure they are the same now. :+1::+1::+1:

I will be making more seeds in the Fall.

1 Like