Day 35: Too Big and deficient? I must be doing something wrong.....right?

They are growing and look green and Healthy so you have a few things going for you already. Your light as you already know is going to be an issue. Try and get it as close as possible to your plants. Do the back of the hand test for heat. Since it’s the best you can do trying lifting the shorter plants up on something to get them as close as your tallest plant.
@Brainsacco1

2 Likes

Thank u, I’ll give it a shot. Any other advice? Do you think I’ll get anything from it? And any suggestions for my next one?

You will definitely get something from it. Probably be larfy loose buds. Grind em and smoke em all the same. If you go again do 1 plant.

2 Likes

I’ve been there when I 1st started, actually tried and green a :poop: in the crawl space under my house with a 60 watt light :joy::joy::joy:. They’re looking nice and healthy, that’s a big positive and you’re feeding them correctly. A great little budget light that could flower 1, possibly 2 in a small space would be the MarsHydro 600. I get readings at veg ht and 12” above the canopy for flowering puts out around 50-56 DLI and nice coverage. I thinks it’s around $70 bucks. I’ve had mine for over a year and use it to veg and help supplement light in a bigger tent. With both lights you could flower those to a decent harvest. Agree with @BigItch het that light down around 12-16” and use the back of your hand in the absence of a light meter :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

:sunglasses: thanks OG!! I’ve got about 30 seeds left (auto’s) so I’ll get plenty of practice :smiley: I want all of them to succeed :wink: crawl space? That’s determination!! Sounds like something that I would do :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The struggles are real. New house and was just transitioning to indoor growing. Huge leaps and bounds made thanks to the awesome cultivators on here!! :love_you_gesture: I’ve got a butt load of autos and like experimenting with different training techniques. I’ll tag you on my current run and in the same post is an auto run of 6 i just finished. Best harvest to date. 5 autos dry weight just over 25 ounces.

3 Likes

Good for you Brother :+1:

Hey OG :wave: I’m still learning about how to get around on this site. So if I don’t tag you it’s because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I appreciate you & the others helping me :pray: :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart:

1 Like

If you want to tag someone you need to put a @ in front of their screen name such as this @Brainsacco1 and they will get a notification
Good luck

2 Likes

No worries Brother, if ya need any help or show me those ladies :point_up_2: @spankyjr1 covered it . Don’t worry I’m always lurking in the background :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Im at the tail end of this grow and thought I would provide an update. The cause for the yellowing ended up being the soil. The plants were growing faster than the timelines I was finding online. Being my first grow this was missed. It seems the bigger mistake was not properly amending my soil from the beginning. Lesson 1 learned.

After transplanting all five into properly amended soil they immediately started to show improvement. A few weeks later I flipped them all into flower. A couple weeks after that 4 out of the 5 were males. I chopped them and added them to the compost pile. Ughh…Lesson 2 and 3 learned.

So here is the lone survivor. Its day 40 of flower and Im anticipating a couple more weeks or more to go.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

9 Likes

Nice job on this one :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lookin good :+1: I would guess 3-5 weeks to go but definitely lookin happy n healthy