Day 26- White Widow CBD Auto - Please evaluate and comment- Thanks!

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you- I didnt know I should ‘brush’ off the water after i water from the leaves…thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate you looking in on them!

2 Likes

Nicky- I like LED’s. Can you recommend an LED brand/type/power or refer me to where i can learn? I plan on growing autoflowers…and only 2-3 max per grow.
Thanbks-

2 Likes

I’m tagging along :+1:

1 Like

:clap: :+1:
awesome!

2 Likes

what do you think of this light?

1 Like

I believe for flowering you want ppm to be around 1100. So you’re getting near I’d say.

For tap water just set aside what amount you need. Then leave out for 24 hours or longer to let chlorine go away. You can speed this up by using fish pump to bubble water

Then when ready ph it. Don’t do it prior over time ph will change.

Get a good pen. I have blue lab that was 100 but it’s solid and like lights this isn’t something to skimp in. There is another brand that’s around sixty I forget name. You’ll use this pen along with ph down to get the water to 6.5.

If you add things do your nutes then ph last.

In veg you can add silica and calmag but there is a specific order I think silica then nutes then calmag then ph but that’s if your ppm isn’t too high 700 I think. Hope this helps and I hope what I wrote is right lol

1 Like

Don’t buy anything on amazon. Go to google and search kingbrights. What’s your tent size?
Worst case get spider farmers but they are over priced for what they are.

You need a PH up and a PH down, these come from nutrient companies.

As for feeding this is the feed chart for fox farms after the conversion to the proper scale

So look at the week your in and then look at the ppm requirements.

Although I woildnt feed yet I would wait till your plants are at 800 maybe 900 ppm. And fox farms is aggressive so maybe feed a bit lighter then they suggest.

3 Likes

@stltimmy1979
Silica should always be added first to straight water, mix for 5min and then PH down because the silica will shoot the ph way up.
If you add anything else it will cause nutrient drop out. You can’t see it sometimes so you won’t notice but it happens and then you end up. With plant issues

So silica
Ph
Add other stuff.
Then PH again

2 Likes

I know this is for Nicky but I thought I may help. What size tent do you have again? Look at Horticulture Lighting Group (HLG) LED lights, I have relatively smaller tents ( 4x4 and two 2x4’s) and use the HLG 300L R -spec for flower and 300L B-spec for veg. I typically grow only 2 plants per tent during flower and have 4 in the veg tent. The lights are fantastic quality and very fair on the price.

3 Likes

I have a 4’ x 2’ x 5’ and I will only be growing Autoflowers, Indica heavy high CBD strains.
I have 3 growing in there now but in the future 2 plants at a time will be fine

HLG 300L would be great for that size, you’ll be very pleased with the results if you get one. Keep the one you have now though and use it for seedlings or clones.

2 Likes

Thanks. Is this the one you mean?

6 Likes

I look forward to seeing how these grow and smoke/consume. :slight_smile:

Thanks, me too! :grinning:

1 Like

yup thats it

Set to watching.

1 Like

Thanks!

good luck