Day 23/24 of flower, Long way to go?

Looks like you’re Dream is doing great. My Dream is just starting to stretch up. I am hoping it will catch up to my Blue Haze. I had to put in a second scrog net in today for the Blueberry. I only flipped the lights on 4/20, so I am a little behind you.

1 Like

Thanks @BoltonBest shes honestly been a really nice stress free grow. She really stretched on me in about days 7-16 of flower now shes just filling in every day. I didnt do much with her, a little lst and some defoilating other than that, no stress. Good luck with your baby, get ready for her to grow wings. I think my next grow will be a photo kind of like the idea of a little more growth in veg. Cheers brother. Show me some pictures.

1 Like

The Daze is looking up good today and Dream may have been rushed.

1 Like

Looking good brother welcome to flower!!

@Jimtroutbum notice that @MrPeat started with 2 weeks and ended with 6. Trust him. He knows what he’s talking about! If he started with 6 it would be too hard to believe. But on reality it’s more like 6 than 2 weeks. You will not “miss it”. They’ll be perfect for several days if not a week or 2. I hope mine look that good in a few months!

Thanks @6stringT enjoyed my short chat with him. Just put in a new light and my plants are loving it. Replaced 2 china made blurple pos’s with an hlg 350 diablo. It friggin rocks, buds are fattening and tightening up every day. I know your blue dream will be awesome, they really stretch so be ready.

2 Likes

Yesterday

1 Like