Day 21 of flower

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen its me again i know. Im just so anxious about my girls, are the girls flower sites the correct size for day 21 of flower.

5 Likes

This is mine , similar age.

4 Likes

They will just keep on getting fatter now.
Here is what to expect…Before and after

8 Likes

I just got chills looking at those pics to know somebody girls are just like yours and the pic what possibly your girls could be. God bless america lol

2 Likes

This is the close pic

4 Likes

She looking just fine. Getting FAT time now!

1 Like

Looking good they will keep getting bigger :sunglasses:

Here’s a couple of mine at 4 weeks

5 Likes

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful

Wow you guys have twin girls from different mothers that’s awesome congratulations and happy growing

Mine is an only child though. Spoiled rotten!

3 Likes

wow. you guys, those look so much better than mine! Congrats! I am day 80 and still not doing well. I know from reading all these comments and advice, my lighting is way too little. I hope I did the right thing and ordered a Mars 2000. still probably too small, but next grow will only have 2 girls. Do you think ican put light up when I get it wed.? Should I take 3 outside?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Maui wowie ILGM, ILGM FERTILIZER, 5 gal fab. 4 plants in a 4x4. I learned too many too late. 4" exhaust plus an exhaust fan below. 12/12. Air conditioner on to help with too high humidity. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

The only issue I see is as stated- the light…yeah you absolutely can put up a new light as long as you can reach around and do it without messing up ur girls…they will need the new light if you can

2 Likes

I would add the new light and leave in the old light just rearrange a little until you can get what you need/want :sunglasses:

1 Like