Day 16 transplant?

Amnesia Haze AF, it’s been 16 days since planted the seeds, are they ready to transplant? Seems like have had really bad luck getting sunny days. Been really cloudy overcast or thunderstorms so they have stretched some, I have made a wire support for them in the mean time. When I do transplant should I bury them a little deeper to try and take up some of the stretched stems? Something also nibbled on the leaves of the Shorter girl so sprayed a little diluted Neems oil on them.

4 Likes

I would bury the stem a little when you transplant. Yeah ok had been getting crappie weather

1 Like

@Hawkeye_diesel I know! I’ve been afraid the girls are not on track because of all the stormy weather. I know auto flowers are a short time grow and I’ve been afraid their not gonna be up to their potential :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It’s also supposed to be cloudy on Wednesday and then thunderstorms again for Thursday, Friday and Saturday! :rage:

1 Like

They are lookin good. I just put a wwaf in a 3 gallon smart pot for my ole Man so he can take it back home with him so he can have some good meds. He’s gonna pull it on the porch in the evening and put it out in the garden durring the day, I told him that would work out because it doe.st depe.d on light to flower an all

4 Likes

Yeah, did you get any a couole days agi. All that wind and rain?

1 Like

did you say crappie weather? lol crappie fishing is good sometimes in crappie weather! lolol i had to!

2 Likes

Lmao crappy searhwr, but crappie weather is also upon us. If I had a boat I’d be tied up under a bridge in Eufaula hooking some crappie and sandbass

3 Likes

We got some sprinkles on Friday but a lot of dark clouds and winds. Hail is the thing I’m always worried about, we had a vegetable garden couple years ago and hail storm came thru and beat all the plants to pieces. While my girls are in solo cups it’s easy enough to bring them inside but once they get up to size and in buckets it’s gonna be a little more difficult. Last year i grew one plant outside and I had a spot next to the house and behind a big 7ft shrub I was able to hide her behind when it got stormy but I don’t think there will be room for two plants but I’ll figure something out

lol @BIGE yeah @Hawkeye_diesel I suck at fishing but I do enjoy turkey hunting this time of year!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure either. He asked me how big this plant was gonna get. I told him that it should remain fairly small compared to the plants he’s seen before. He used to work on a farm back in the 80’s for a man that had an old 3 story barn stacked full of big plants and small plants. This guy sounded like he would of been a huge supplier. He said he snuck into the barn one night and there were plants 12 to 15 ft tall with buds a foot long and massive

Now we’re talking. You like to hunt turkey? Fishin is fun, I know a spot that’s over near the Ark boarder about 20 miles or so that I’ve been fishin since I was young enough to barely crawl that has some good fishin

1 Like

I haven’t been this year. I lost my lease to a someone that went behind my back and outbid me. So I’m lookin for a new or another Lease this year. My huntin buddy moved last month so it’s all up to me haha

1 Like

i feel ya on that @Hawkeye_diesel,i leased over 100ac for myself and a good friend who backed out at the last minute…i kept it a few years but could not afford by myself… heck,i was seeing more,killing more deer on my little five acres down the road! lol

1 Like

They look like my plants. about the same size. I planted them in the ground around the first of April. I still have another 3 or 4 weeks before they are going outside. I live south of Chicago, and we can still get frost this time of the year. So they go in the ground the same time i plant my veggies.around May 15-20.

1 Like

Haha that’s usually the way it goes haha

I put my White widows autoflower literally through hell when they were young…like 40 F night temps…
They grew slow at the beginning, but they are monsters now…
Started to flower kind of late around6 weeks but I think the crop will be up to their potential…

Sounds like my weather :joy:

Hey we’re close enough I’ll be your new hunting buddy between our two states man we can have a lot of fun

1 Like

Yeah, never had the pleasure of huntin up they’re when I was stationed in Riley

1 Like