Day 13 into flower -- Any ILGM Forum Input?

Good evening all - here’s an update on my first indoor flowering in 30 yrs. Just need some input if I’m on track - also is there a tutorial that shows the stages of flowering. Not a pic of an immature female organ and then a full flower - but a week by week pic tutorial…?

Thanks again for all your help !

MotaMan

2 Likes

Very nice my friend and welcome to ILGM… I believe @Matthew420 has a grow going right now that might give you the answers your looking for + pics… lol maybe he will tag you in … @MotaMan

Everything I seem to do is hit and miss …pics here or maybe pics there …but never really a good Journal like as mentioned above… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

Thank you Peachfuzz – just need to grow to keep wife and I good till next grow and so forth…

MotaMan

Well whatever you’re doing just keep at it because you’re doing very well… looks beautiful my man… I know the feeling… lol
It’s when it starts to go into flower about 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 weeks starts to smell so good and then you get heavy into flower and you almost want to fall over and die because it smells so good …now I’m just rambling… sorry buddy… :wink:

I think my wife smokes more then yours…

Lol… :wink:

4 Likes