Dave's Adventures In New Zealand

What does “Do a couple of the tops up” mean?
Fimm them?
Or cut out the centre
I take it those are my two options?
Explain in detail so that a blind man could understand :pray:

U cut above a node (growing point)! At your desired height that way two branches will grow there … check up on youtube how to top my cannabis plants

2 Likes

Can I use my hedge trimmer :stuck_out_tongue: said Dave.
Hedge trimmer? When I go out to do my ‘Widows’, I use a chainsaw…you’re a lightweight Davo, said Daffy.

1 Like

Not to be outdone Dave replies
Oh, sorry, that’s at 5 days, I usually call the arborist and get the cherry picker in. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose:

Crane dave the crane :sunglasses:

1 Like

I need bulk pumice mate. Ratio is 30% any ideas?that’s 25 per pot

Garden centre? Is there captain compost up there? Landscape supplies place

2 Likes

Yer should be able to get pumice up your way.
Taupo be pumice capital.
Have a good day

1 Like

Are they seeds Daggy???

1 Like

I cant remember what they a called …

1 Like

Stoner, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at these Sexxpot and Somango XXL four days growth exactly…it’s going to be a great summer…sun sand soap @Daggy_2.0

4 Likes

Daves dreams
Come true

2 Likes

Right, it begins, Adventure Two
‘Davo Unleashed’
Now mixing for transplant to the 12 litre bags.

1 Like

So I have these plus potting mix. Outside grow. What are your ratios and any other tips and tricks. Compost is well composted, will not burn roots. Was guessing a 10 perlite 10 cocochoir 20 worm castings 30/40 manure 30/40 potting mix :thinking: Pass it on to another expert you know. TicTok

2 Likes

Seiving the compost

2 Likes

Looks like it’s not just cannabis your growing.
Did you get some of that zoo poo on your face lol.
Watch out you will be Gandalf number 2

1 Like

Yes, I had a few sparrows that flew down for a look but I scared them off. :yum: :yum:

1 Like

In pots outside I’m looking at the videos and if I want a dense forest if plants I have to learn topping then splitting those lower ones, hopefully into 16. If I’m on the right track. @Blackmoon I think way less leaves and more space between buds.

1 Like

Kelp Meal
The problems associated with oversupplying trace elements can be avoided by using kelp as the source because it provides trace elements in a naturally balanced form.
Rock Dusts
The volcanic rocks basalt and granite often contain very good levels of essential macro and micro elements and micro-nutrients. benefits of adding rock dust to soil include increased moisture holding properties in the soil, improved cation exchange capacity and better soil structure and drainage. Rock dust also provides calcium, iron, magnesium, silica, phosphorus and potassium, plus trace elements and micronutrients. By replacing these leached minerals it is claimed that soil health is increased and that this produces healthier plants.

1 Like