Dave's Adventures In New Zealand

they don’t even mind clippings through the mail. All they’ll do is pay you a visit…eventually…kissarse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To classify as a house it has to have a back porch and no hobbits. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :pig_nose: :pig_nose: So you’re safe.

2 Likes

Ahh, so you’re the guy standing by the ‘Green Waste’ chute… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :pig_nose: :pig_nose: :pig_nose: :pig_nose:

1 Like

Not the loss of our accommodation its our land.
Job and customs

1 Like

Cause fish f in it :joy::joy::joy: Do you breath air cause pigs f in that too :joy::joy: @Dave69

I fart in the air, I mean like last night I had a massive amount of green beans with dinner and man, all day I’ve had some mean gasses leaking out. You’re probably breathing it in right now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
@Daggy_2.0

1 Like

Chemdawg and Bubba Kush at 20 days. Outdoor grow

3 Likes

This one is Somango XXL and Sexxpot. Planted 15 days ago, still pretty small.

4 Likes

It’s the humidity that really makes you suffer, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Kiki on guard (pet rabbit :rabbit:) . Front left Super Silver Haze and ACDC plus red tray contains the Pineapple Express, green crack, Chiquita Banana, plus white tray RH front corner of the red tray. Those need a repot. Emerged about 15th October, so now at 36 days.

5 Likes

Are these my clones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Tip the tops
Bro they leggy as

3 Likes

These are the ones I’m meant to be taking clones from. Tip them, do you mean slice right across the growing top ? Is that fimming?

1 Like

How about I give you four or more, of these.

1 Like

And some of these clones as well…the brown ones :joy:Processing: 16375601057874116706076441199063.jpg…

Those are Alpine Star, no THC
I know you could turn them into monsters Daggy. :rofl: Nien ze are mien test subjektz :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

See vot happens to mein crispy darligz

1 Like

This is a no clo zone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They all look dead :grimacing:

1 Like

Fimming is similar , do a couple of the tops up and you will see a diffrence … good way to learn