:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

20 plants … dont drop the soap :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely, but member I messed up the soil , I haven’t with her clones

1 Like

Perhaps I better not grow a Daggy White Widow IDTSO :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hows your job going at the moment?

I still can’t get it together mate. It’s good in the fact I can offset some of the morgage power phone internet against the business sothat helps a lot. Bit of potential there but too much procrastination. Just waiting for my tax return and my Working For Families tax credits that should pay the bills and get me in the green LOL for a couple of months. Plus I can get my shelter built. Going to an old house tomorrow morning and going to cut up the floorboards and lift out the rimu floor joists 100 x 100 solid rimu every 500mm. That will give me my posts, super cool, and I have the roof bearers for along the outside of the posts parallel to the house but 4.5 meters out. gonna look supa cool.

2 Likes

My name is dave and all i can see is dollar signs :money_mouth_face:

Green fever its called
Isnt it ?

@Dave69

2 Likes

I’m gonna get something myself cause these as*holes in the govt are screwing us over and ruining the country so you bet I want money. They haven’t got much of our money to give back. I’ll till the soil for $30 an hour. What’s my occupation, I’m a gardener. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t care :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

I want to make you proud mate, **** them

Your get something alrite … a sore beehind :joy:

Did you have to mind what happened to the soap @Daggy_2.0

No i wasn’t growing 20 plus plants

@Blackmoon

2 Likes

What will happen if I get caught growing one or 2 plants
@Daggy_2.0

1 Like

Maybe a warning if you havnt already … but the pigs are so unreliable its ip to their take of
It so they may decide to take too to court

2 Likes

Did you have to go to court @Daggy_2.0
Were they lenient on you.
Are you now a wanted criminal ?

Me neither, only 30 out of 60 came up. My mate just took 12 that means I have 18 left, oh plus clone-olossal, Alpine Star Blue Dream and Acapulco Gold Rhino…
Okay 25…But officer, it’s all leaf, there aren’t any heads. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t really talk about “head” known where you possibly could end up in :joy:

2 Likes

So, who did you want to be? Mommy, or Daddy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like