Dave's Adventures In New Zealand

My tip is to plant it in the ground :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I guessed that was one of the things you were going to say. But right now I can give it 18 hours of sunlight. Outside all day then in at night. ? It’s pretty shitty out there at the moment. Don’t you think it would be better putting it out end of October?
When did you plant your one out?

2 Likes

Makes me sad talking about it :cry:

3 Likes

Sorry mate, didn’t mean to bum you out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What did you do with your harvest?

1 Like

Take those yellow leaves off they are doing nothing for your plant

3 Likes

I sold it…Gave away the money overseas to poor people. 6K five plants

1 Like

I still have an ounce left. :joy: :joy: $300

1 Like

But I should have kept some of the money. These people are going to screw us over with going to slow on the immunization and opening the borders. Anyway, I haven’t started off anything apart from those other two a BCN XXL and a White Rhino Bubblegum. Oh, I only just watered them yesterday again after another 6 days. I opened the cupboard and they were talking saying @Hellraiser f*ck him water us you bitch. :sweat_smile: so I did. Back on your thread after dinner HR!

2 Likes

And there they are 6 days later (I really need a better grow light)

3 Likes

@Daggy_2.0 and here is my clone 5 days after that last picture (I took a shot front and back) starting to take off and it’s September.

3 Likes

I still haven’t prepped the soil (I’ve got the potting mix, worm castings and ZooDoo from the Zoo, it’s all the rhino, elephant etc shit all composted) my lone clone that is ready to go all Bruce into soil end October just for you and Daggy. It’s my only one and I want it 8ft high and 8ft wide by end of March.

2 Likes

Didnt you name a plant after me
And a few others? Which one did the best?

3 Likes

I did indeed name a plant after you Daggy. Why can’t you remember? It was

Daggy Diesel.

5 Likes

Was it the best one? Lol

2 Likes

I don’t know mate, I just panicked and cut them down because of all the caterpillars and bud rot had just started to appear. I should have scored them. I’ve got pictures of Leholf’s Lettuce Strain A, and Covert Grower’s Kush. I’ll look to see if I’ve got many other pictures of your plant thart are named.

3 Likes

Sorry to make you cry but it scored a zero compared to Daggy’s Widow :joy:

2 Likes

I am looking at constructing a high powered air filter to remove the smell. I think about 2500 cubic feet per minute. I need a 3000cu/ft per minute and some activated carbon filters. I want to be known as ‘King of the suburban outdoor grows’ KOTSOG sounds Asian. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy: @Daggy_2.0 and Daggy, I have six seeds of White Widow, eat your heart out. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

I still have

Gsc
Green crack
Durban poisen
And bruce banner
Super silver haze

2 Likes

Damn, well I still have six of, ACDC, Acapulco Gold, Charlottes Web, Super Silver Haze, Green Crack, Chiquita Banana, Purple Haze, Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, and Alpine Star.
I am tossing up if I should order Harlequin, Chemdawg, Somango XXL, Sexxpot and one other.

2 Likes