2 Likes

Mate, I made up a shirt. How are you? :heart_eyes:

Daggy T Back

4 Likes

But I needed a big picture of a real Daggy head for the front

2 Likes

Lol yea that’s right lol

1 Like

Now we can just have Vote Yes on the front. Custom grower T-Shirts. I recon it would take off mate. Your Wife will like this one, check the front image

1 Like

Seedling and up smartbags SMART MOVE PEOPLE

Please share this

1 Like

Im sure dave got me into trouble

3 Likes

A location to grow? Lol

2 Likes

@Dave69 where is this no voter?

2 Likes

Oh, someone else had me on about that, will I ever live the shame down. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay, both seeds are up, took just over 6 days. Sorry @Hellraiser I panicked and watered them, but in my defense, it had been 111 hours, and it is a sack, not a cup. :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

All that matters is your in :wink:

As long as they don’t have to ask “Is it in?” it’s all good :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

You don’t need any help getting into trouble mate. :joy: :joy: :joy: Hey, I have to put a name on the back of the Sour Diesel …by XXX…so what’s your wife’s first name or what can I put there mate :smiley:

1 Like

@Daggy_2.0 Hey mate, I hopefully have a contender for your White Widow this year. Here she is. Do you have any other tips. She’s been cloned last April from ‘Critical Couchlock’ well that’s what I called it according to the effect from L. I hacked off the top and the side branches are growing. Looks like I have some potential here. Probably going to a 10 litre smart pot in a month to a month and a half, then onto the 48 litre airpot for three weeks to a month, then into the ground. Theory is that it’s multilevel marketing only with roots. Dead ends promote more groth and branching from that root, which when they hit dead ends promote more growth, which when they hit dead ends promote more growth. I’m guessing that to get the best out of the roots I have to get a benefit from the branching in the vege stage first to best impact the plant. Turning it in the sun and locating it so it’s always there should help. But I’m not sure how much I should spread out those branches? How far did you first spread out your White Widow mate?

2 Likes

@Daggy_2.0 I’m talking about your above ground branches parallel with the ground

1 Like