Dave's Adventures In New Zealand

Alpine star (blue tub) acopulco gold (directly below) Blue dreams (left) had a wee bit of an egg moment and didn’t plant all deep enough and got a bit of helmet head , worst was on the blue dream , dropped another as insurance before I attempted some surgery, ended up working ok . Quite stressful working with proper ligit seed rather than the bag seed gamble I’m use too , don’t get me wrong tho , I like it!

3 Likes

As a punishment for poor germination technique I forced myself to an hour of non cannabis related reading , holly shit it was boring! Made dam sure with the 2nd blue dream .

2 Likes

They look like Perth in the middle of summer. :grimacing: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Lol Perth anytime sucks

Back in 91 it was awesome. Yallingup, Margret River, Pemberton, Namburg National Park, Grey. All down the coast.

1 Like

There’s three with roots, there’s three with roots :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: They were just little shavings off the trunks, lol.

2 Likes

If you want to really punish yourself watch ‘Celebrity Family Feud’…wait…you did. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sweet! Bro that’s some strong plant material! Now you need to pot them small and force a re veg! 24 on no sleep till Brooklyn styles

Lol yea that’s cool as chap and fast! Record the environmental conditions for safe keeping honestly! Those findings will help you replicate it further down the track

1 Like

He didn’t just make a smart pot for his clone did he??? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I went all through there with my parents when I was 11.
But back at school I was missing learning algebra.
Dang.
It was fun.
Pemberton had a huge storm giant trees down over the road.
Power out petrol pumped riding a stationary bycicle.
I was off up the fire lookout tree before my dad grabbed me by the leg pulled me back down…
Whaling stations. stench.

Blue dream insurance seed has struck and cast off her shell :slight_smile: 4 from 4 very happy

3 Likes

Yay awesome work seeds and @Leholf.
2 blues what you going to do.

Yea shit what one must I suppose, the unintended results of early success, still a long road and a lot of room in the tank

Hey, I’ve climbed up that fire lookout tree. The view is awesome.

1 Like

I’m blue, dream ing of Green Crack (because I like martian pussy). :nauseated_face:

@Leholf Great work Clone Meister :smiley: :smiley:

Yer I was gutted i was dragged back down aged 11 by my dad with mum screaming catch him he climbing the tree.
The magic faraway tree.
I would have been ok right. Should go back and climb it as an adult.
Have some blue dream at the top.
Cheers @Dave69
Lucky you.

1 Like

It was awesome. I may have a slide of the view, I will try to find it, but it was over 25 years ago. You could have a smoke and stare at it. I climbed up and there was only this iron railing that you could lean over. By now OSH will have totally enclosed it so no one can ‘hurt themselves’.

1 Like

I remember the metal pegs/ stakes
Driven into tree trunk spiraling around the trees amazing girth for steps.
With a thin wire rope joining each step as a rail to pull yourself up.
Every 2nd step may have even been wooden.
Its a long time ago I was 11 im 59 now.
Your so lucky to be one of them people that have stood at the top of that tree look out.
Wonder how they got all that building material to the top of the tree.
@Dave69