Dasawman's outdoor Behemoth collection.. 2021

Here I would like to list and post some of the things I have going on outdoors amongst the elements…

First listing is going to be the Platinum Holy Grail OG Kush…
Bag seed, out of 8lbs I got 2 seed… first seed came along in the second pound I got . A buddy brought it back to me… being who I am , I germinated it.
3months later on the 8th and final pound of the Holy grail. The second seed came back to me. It being a male…
So now I have yrs of work to do from here on out. As this strain is phenomenal!!
I’ve had my hand at growing cannabis for better than 20yrs.
Seeds,they arent any more. The Holy grail male and female cultivars are now a prize possession of mine to work for many yrs…
The male smells and grows just like the female…
Being I only have 2 representations of this specimen… It is all I have to work with… so my plan is to ,pollinate to create many more to work with…
At this point it should be considered f-1…
Photos of the female now. this photo was taken 21st of may… 2021 before it left the greenhouse.

Out of the greenhouse and into a 80 gallon fabric pot.
This here photo was taken June 7th… At this time in our life I knew she was very special!! Preflower stage she already showed a very profound amount of resin production!!! And stretching she was! Is ,and I’m not sure if shes going to slow down!!!

July7th look at her go!!

This here pic taken july 19th look at the oddity in her flower power.
![20210719_141909_001|375x500]

2 Likes

Here is a Glue Sniffer from Mendocino twenty20 Also in 80 pot.

Soil fox farm ocean forest. Amended with bio char hydrothon clay pebbles, a product called perma-till . Instead of expanded clay its expanded slate. Use it along with perlite for good drainage and aeration.
I’m feeding these Lady’s kelp help, along with grow big.
And socking the compost tea to them!! They love some sweet tea!!

This here is Critical Kush is in the ground instead of a fabric pot.

Shes all wet from the ""Anthea IPM “” I recommend this product… for almost $200 a gallon. It is one product that covers the whole spectrum of INTEGRATIONAL PEST MANAGEMENT… a key to success.

She has some support inside of her canopy. And just put some trellising outside of her,tonight. I will fix some over the top of her. When you give them support. They know it. And will pack on the pounds!!! If you dont support them they spend alot of energy trying to create a structure to withstand the weight.
Hormones tell them things. I reckon…

2 Likes

@Dasawman That’s a beauty right there for sure. You obviously know what you are doing. Question- other than lollypopping, do you defoliate at all during flower? I do for the simple fact of promoting better air flow through the cola’s, and better light penetration to the bud sites. That’s just me, and more a matter of preference, but interested if you do and at which times.

I clean out the enter 3rd of the plant. Like theres nothing inside of her. Just bare limbs. The idea is too push all energy to where it can be utilized… I’ll try and get you a photo of her naked…
And it depends upon the cultivar… Alot of training happens young in its life. Which sets the stage for the future.
I exfoliate leading up to flower . Trim all that must go way before I trigger flower.
Indoors holds different techniques than outdoor.
Day 21 &42 doesnt always hold true…
Theres a art in taking leaves. Once in flower shell not reproduce leaves…

I hope that helps…

2 Likes

Heres a few update pix of the Holy Grail!!
Oddity in her formation of caytx!!

1 Like

Sorry I havent been on in awhile. Alot going on indeed…
Well the holy grail was the first to come down… had to take her before i planned due to the sure size of the flowers and the rain that was pounding. Her…
Terpy lady she was and still is… I did create f-1 seed stock to work with. And have the mother archived… along with the father. ANY WAYS. AFTER I CUT HER… THIS TOOK HER PLACE

Two banana kush. Right in her pot.

1 Like

Th he gluesniffer is moving right along .

1 Like